10-Just The Way You Are

"Listen to Just The Way You Are By Bruno Mars."

For the first time in ages, I woke up early without the help of my alarm or Jessy. I slept well. Jess managed to calm me down and made me sleep after a hot chocolate cup like a baby. I wonder if she drugged me or something cause the last thing I remember is that I was over-thinking in my bed, building up every bad scenario could happen and I thought that I wouldn't be able to sleep. But I slept.

I stretched my body then stood up and left my room heading to Jess's room. I opened the door slowly and peeked my head inside to check on her. I was about to call her name but I found that she's already up, sitting in her bed scrolling down her phone.

"Good morning, sleepy head." Jess said without looking at me. I opened the door completely and walked in, stuffing my hands to my sweat pants' pockets.

"Good morning, early bird. Did you sleep well?"

" Yep." She said and dropped her phone to her lap then looked at me smiling. "Ready for the big day?"

"I guess! Hey, what about the surprise?"

"Don't be a nagging kid! I told you to be patient." She pointed at my face like she was scolding a kid.

I pouted trying to get her empathy to tell me but she didn't budge at my cute action. When I had no hope in making her tell me, I left the room heading to shower first while she prepares the breakfast. It's going to be a long day and out of all days we have to be fed well. We quickly had hour breakfast, grabbed our coffee and left.

***

We were wearing our casual outfits, having our formal ones at the back of the car so we would change there when everything gets done. The drive to the venue of the event was silent. I guess both of us were nervous to talk. Luckily, we arrived earlier than the press so, it was still quiet.

The venue was a garden. You just place your feet in and you feel like heaven. This place was never used to that kind of events. It's a private garden to a mansion owned by one of the wealthy families but they weren't only wealthy, they were like the last descendants of the royal family. I don't know how, but Jess managed to get this place. The garden had a wide magnificent view of Han River. Trees were aligned in the most artistic way, flowers were scattered everywhere. It was really heaven. The stage was made in a way to match the garden and the whole decoration was in harmony with the concept of the collection. Specially, the main dress.

Everything was getting ready bit by bit. The models started getting ready. The makeup was being done, the hairs were being styled. They all looked like angels fallen from heaven. I was looking at them with satisfaction of my work. When every fashion company was trending a sexy- daring concept for the spring collections, I wanted a more calm and soft one.

Hours passed with me and Jess running all around the place, making sure everything was going in the way we planned. Our guests started arriving and I let out a sigh of relief when I found out that the VIP guests were there.

It was time to get changed and get ready to welcome our guests and start the event. I was walking towards a room where I left my tuxedo, when I saw Jess holding someone's hand and dragging him into a room. I got curious and a little suspicious so, I followed them. I reached the door but didn't knock. I just twisted the knob and stormed in.

Jess's body that was back facing me jolted before she turns around. Her eyes widened once they met mine and placed her hand on her mouth as she gasped. Then she looked around and ran to corner sofa to cover something with some blanket that I didn't have the time to check.

"What the hell is happening here ?" I asked looking at her suspiciously.

"What are you doing here, Jin? You are supposed to be changing."