1-Quit

"Listen to Quit by Jang Wooyoung of 2PM"
__________

The three of us were sitting at the sides of the table in this modern office covered in matte black, grey and white colors.

Damn! This lawyer has a taste. Maybe I should ask him for the contact of the interior designer who made this classy modern office. I've been thinking of a new interior for my own office and boutiques instead of the all woody old look.

By the 'three' I mentioned I meant me, the lawyer and my wife. Take that back. My soon to be ex-wife in few seconds once I finish signing this paper, which is already done this moment. Here I'm, a single man again after a two years marriage.

"I hope you find someone who can make you happy." Said my ex in a pretended-to-cry tone.

"Quit that act, Yoona. Both of us know that you don't care whether I find someone or not." I said resting my back to the chair after I pushed the signed papers to the lawyer.

"I'm trying to be nice for one last time, stupid." She scoffed.

"Nice? Come on you didn't even apologize for what you did."

"Isn't me not taking half of your money an apology already?"

"You think that I would've ever allowed that?" I leaned forward glaring at her. "Nobody is or will ever be able to approach my company." I pointed my index at her face.

"Yeah sure, but remember that someone alrea-"

"Enough, Mr. Kim and Mrs. Song! You are divorced now and from this moment, I hope you don't cross roads again. Enough with what you've already done to your images." The lawyer interrupted, not allowing her to spit more of her shit.

I cocked my eyebrow at her then stood up. She followed huffing and rolling her eyes. She reached her hand out for mine to shake. Like really? Is she sane?

I pushed her hand with the back of mine before I take a step closer to her tall slim frame.

"Try to live an appropriate life, Song Yoona. Not because I'm worried about you." I smirked tucking a hand to my slacks' pocket. "But because I'm trying to save the humanity from a selfish bitch like you."

"B-bitch? Wow! So, now this is the man I was married to? " She questioned in confusion.

"You are a bitch, Song FUCKING Yoona." I growled. "If you wanna sue me for that, go ahead, you little piece of shit."

HELL YEAH. I was craving for that and I did. Rotten in hell, bitch.

With that I left the office ignoring her yelling and screaming behind me. I headed to the parking lot, unlocked my car, hopped in it, started the engine and off to work. I've already wasted half the day in the divorcing thing process and now the sun is setting down.

***

Seoul international Airport

I stepped out of the airport, looked up to watch the sunset. I then closed my eyes, breathed in deeply, taking in every and each particle of the air I missed a lot.

"The Korean golden hour. I missed that." I said after opening my eyes, dropping the sunglasses that were hooked to my head down to my eyes, then I pulled my carriers to find myself a ride. I got myself a taxi and gave the driver the address to the company I used to work at two years ago.

After an hour, I arrived at the building. Two years is not a long period but since the company was in a bad state a year ago and most of the workers left, only few would know me and luckily one of the security did. So, I got in easily with all my carriers and bags.