21- Never

"Listen to Never by 2PM."

Jessica's POV:

"Sit down, Jee. you are not leaving until you finish your meal." Jimin said glaring at me from across the table.

I couldn't object.

He panicked, cried and cursed a lot that day. When he arrived to pick me, I was sitting to the ground crying out loud, hugging my cold shivering self. I don't remember a lot after Jimin hugged me, took off his jacket to cover me and then everything went black.

I woke up the next day in his bed of the rented apartment he was staying in for one month. He was in a business trip to South Korea and to my luck he arrived just one day before I was abandoned like that.

The next few days were full of me crying, Jimin swearing by every god that he's killing Jin, medications and doctors to follow up the bad cold I caught that day. Jimin never asked me what happened and I didn't know how to tell him.

He kept saying that he's taking me back to Australia when his job is done in Korea. I wanted to leave. But I didn't want to leave. I didn't want to face Jin again, I was scared of him and I didn't want to be a coward as he said at the same time.

"Hey, I'm talking."  He said bringing me back from my thoughts. "Sit down, Jessica Park."

"But I'm full. I can't eat more."

"I don't want to freak out carrying you to a hospital ever again. So, sit down and eat." He said with a strict tone pointing at my food.

He continued digging his food while having an eye on me to make sure I was eating. I sat down reluctantly and carried on eating my meal till he was satisfied by the amount I ate. He removed the leftovers and cleaned the table. He was busy with the dish washing so, I sneaked to his room looking for my phone. He never gave me my phone back. I was in detention literally.

"Looking for this, sweetheart ?" He said taking my phone out of his sweatpants pocket while leaning to the door frame Making me jump in my place.

 I turned to face him having a hand to my startled heart. "Can't I have my phone back already? It's been more than ten days, Jim."

"You want it back so you call him? No, that's not happening."

"I will have to face him anyways." I huffed and crossed my arms to my chest.

"No, you won't, since you are moving back to Australia."

"I'm not leaving, Jim. I'm not running again."

"Last time you ran away for him. This time is for you. Your friendship became toxic, Jee. It's not good to stay around him anymore."

"What about my work? I really can't back down now !"

"You can always find new one. You are known worldwide now. I'm sure you can get better offers. Or even you can start your own company in Australia. We are wealthy after all."

"But I already have a company !"

"Enough, Jessica !" He yelled. "That's not debatable! Be thankful that I didn't tell our parents in what state I did find you."

I glared at him while gritting my teeth. I stormed out pushing him out of my way. I walked in my room and slammed the door behind me. There is no point in talking to his stupid brain cells!

I stayed in my room doing nothing other than watching the ceiling and thinking of what happened. That was my routine for the past ten days. An hour later there was a knock on my door. I didn't bother to say come in since he would come in without me permitting him to come in. His house, his rules as he says.