24-Time Of Our Life

"Listen to Time Of Our Life by Day6."

Jessica's POV :

"No please! Not the tattoo again !" I whined.

"One time. Please. Just for ten seconds. No, five seconds. Just show it to me for five seconds."

That pervert! He never stopped asking me to show him my tattoo. He even texted me the day before while we were in our weekly meeting at the office, 'Show me the tattoo or I'll figure it my own way.' And when I looked at him across the table, he had a smug evil smirk on his face that made me choke on my water. He was driving me crazy.

I was in the kitchen preparing breakfast and he was not helping. He was sitting over there, whining as a kid over the tattoo subject. How do he even manage to be that teasing early in the morning ?

"Why are you still hooked on that ?"

"I'm curious !"

"And why are you curious about MY own tattoo ?"

"Cause you are mine."

That word hit different. Not the first time to hear it from Jin but it's not the same anymore. Since the day I put on that ring, everything seemed to be different. Still warm, still cozy, still my forever comfort zone but with some... how can I phrase it? Some excitement?

I didn't want to run. I didn't want to escape. I panic sometimes when I look at the ring but he always manages to calm me down. I was not afraid of being committed to him. I was not afraid of not being so sure anymore. He made me sure. He kept telling me that he's never letting me go and even if I run, he would find me as usual. He became a flirt, cuddly and talkative than ever. Or maybe it's just my mind. I was new to this. New to those feelings that I couldn't even name them.

I'm sure that I was blushing at the word 'mine' he said. My face was on fire. "I'm not a thing, I'm a person." I said trying to cover my embarrassment.

"Yeah, sure and that person is  mine and is going to show me the nice ass tattoo." He said smiling innocently like a kid.

"Can't you stop mentioning this subject whenever you had a chance to tease me?"

"I'm not teasing. I'm freaking serious! And soon I'm going to see it anyway and by that time it would be every day morning routine." He smirked at me.

I gulped.

"Pervert !" I said while passing him his breakfast.

"You're playing hard, Jess. But it's okay. Keep the act and lets see who's gonna give up first."

He winked at me then started digging his breakfast. Was it summer already? Why was it that hot?

I hoped he gets over this soon or I'd be in trouble !

We finished our breakfast, left the dishes to be cleaned later as we were late. We wasted our time quarreling over the tattoo subject.  We got ready for work as usual. I had like tons of work those days to make up for what I missed when I was grounded, by my brother. So, I had to stay late at the office and Jin would just sit on my couch talking and whining, usually teasing me out of boredom until I get super tired from working then he drags me home.

***

"By the way, mom wants us for dinner today."  He said once he started the car engine to head to the office.

"Okay, I'll try to finish my work soon ."

"Jimin is coming over too. I texted him."

"That's going to be a scary dinner, Jin."