18-Sweet Chaos

"Listen to Sweet Chaos by Day6."

Jessica's POV :

"Jessy, are you sure you didn't do something stupid that day?" Jin asked while digging in the ice-cream bucket placed in my lap. Another lazy weekend to spend watching movies and dramas from our comfy couch.

"Nothing more than storming in and out like hurricane."

"No punches? Kicks? Strangling ?"  He asked.

"Why on earth would I just attack someone randomly?"

"Cause that's what you do." He shrugged. "Then, why didn't he call you ?"

"Obviously, he is not interested anymore."

"How can someone be not interested in you? I mean you are interesting. You are fun to be around."

"You are the only one to think that way."

"His loss." He snorted.

It was just 2pm but we were already starting our movie night with the snacks, drinks and lots of ice-cream. The plan was changed when my phone rang. I looked at my phone screen and I was little surprised by the caller's ID . "Shit ! It's him !" I said sitting upright, pushing the ice-cream bucket to Jin's lap.

"Look! I told you. Pickup now."

I picked up, placed the phone to my ear and Jin quickly pressed his ear to the phone and the side of my face trying to overhear the conversation. "Hello ?" I said.

"Hello, miss trouble."

"Nope. Wrong number. I'm a cute civilized lady." I joked. He let out a chuckle.

"Sure you are. Is the cute civilized lady available today ?"

"Yes, it's the weekend."

"So, you said I can call. If I want to take you out .. on a date ?"

Me and Jin looked to each other with the same O expression. "Yeah? I guess."

"Is 8 pm okay ?"

"Okay. Umm, dress code ?"

"Something fancy will be good. But not too fancy, more like classy."

"Classy, that's me. "

"Great, I'll pick you up. Don't mind sending the address. Already know it."

"Yeah sure. See you."

I hanged up and spaced out for few seconds but Jin's screams brought me back to reality. "From earth to JESS ! Hey ! You have to get ready." He yelled in my ear.

"What ? It's 2pm. He's coming at eight! It's a six hours gab."

"That's not a lot of time." He said standing up. He looked down at me resting his hands to his hips. "Do you have something proper to wear ?" He asked and I was about to answer but he stopped me. "No. You don't have to answer. Your closet has nothing than formals for the work and then hoodies, jeans, shorts, joggers. Shit. I can't believe a fashion designer not having a proper piece in her closet for a date." He started walking away. "Get dressed. We are getting you a dress. "

"Calm down, Jin ! You are way too excited than I am." I rolled my eyes.

"Hurry up. Move your ass ." He yelled from behind.

How did this sleepy head lazy ass turn to a hyperactive kid ? Was he that happy because I'm going on a date ? Or Was he planning to do something odd in my house?

I wasn't that excited. Just interested a little or maybe curious about the man's personality. He is different, I think. The way I showed him myself and he didn't back off was interesting. The only one who didn't back off of me after seeing those sides up till now is Jin and that's because simply it's Jin.