6-Fix You

"Listen to fix you by Coldplay."

__________

He knew. 

He knew that the bitch kicked me out right before my best friend's wedding. He never mentioned it before since we weren't talking much until he called me that day, crying his heart out when he found that she was cheating.

I'm pretty sure that the guilt ate him up. Although he didn't know until late, he must have blamed himself. I know him well. He always pretends to be okay when he's struggling on his own. I just hope that back then he talked to someone when I wasn't here. The only close friend to him other than me is Rowon. Rowon is not always available since he's partying most of the time which makes him drunk, and not able to be a good listener. And my brother, just a friend to him, not that close. I don't even think he knew that Jin got a divorce.

It's been a few days now since I moved back to my house after it got cleaned and fixed. I didn't want to leave him alone. I was worried. But he's a single man with a broken heart who has every reason he needed to do stupid actions that he might regret later and I didn't want to interfere. I won't be helping, though. He already has Rowon to help him on that subject.

My babysitting at the company was coming to an end. I was wrong when I thought it would take long because once the kids were mentored, they exceeded my expectations. Still not as good as Jin's work, but that would make it to the upcoming runway without destroying the company's image or embarrassing ourselves.

That meant I was going back to Australia in a few days, once we finish the main model thing. I didn't want to leave Jin, but I had to go back to my life. He needed help, not a babysitter. He needed to move on and I was not sure that I would be able to help him with that since he was madly in love with the bitch.

A knock on my office's door brought me back to reality. One of the secretaries came in. "Mrs. Park, the new model arrived. Would you like to meet her?"

"Yes, please." I answered with a smile.

I hoped they did their job this time and brought someone to fit the concept. A few seconds later, the door opened again and she stepped in. An extremely tight white ripped jeans, a rainbow-colored backless crop top, red heels, and full makeup as if she was preparing to catwalk in my office. And not to mention the fancy hair and sunglasses on her face, inside a building, when it's already night outside!

I didn't have to look at the face when I already knew who would dress up like this. That's her. The Bitch, Song Yoona! I didn't see that coming.

Of course, they would try to have a contract with her. She's a top model after all. I hate to admit but she's perfect for the concept and does her job well.

She lowered her glasses on her nose bridge and crossed her arms with a scoff that I didn't like at all. I signaled the secretary to leave us alone as I stood up from my chair behind the desk.

"Well, what do we have here?" She scoffed again, and again I wouldn't say I liked her attitude at all. "I never expected to see you here." She added while walking in confidently.

"Believe me, neither did I."

"What the hell are you doing here? Are not you supposed to be across the other half of the earth?"

"Oh! You didn't get the news? For your bad luck, I'm here and I'm the one who's supervising this comeback. So, deal with it." I shrugged.

"What the Fu-"

"Watch your language, Mrs. Song." I cut her with a loud slam to my desk that made her flinch. "You are here as a model and I'm the one giving you a job to do right now."