5-Make It Right

"Listen to Make it Right by BTS ft Lauv."

__________

Jessica's POV:

It felt like I didn't sleep for ages. I woke up refreshed and light. I don't even remember what time I went to bed but looks like I slept well. It was seven in the morning and I woke up on my own. I left my room and looked around the still quiet house. Seemed like Jin was still asleep. Of course, he was! He's a sleepy head. I headed to his room, opened the door, and peeked in to see the cutest scene ever. He was sleeping like a baby, curled up, hugging the plushie I gave him years ago when he had nightmares. I couldn't believe he still had that and I couldn't believe that a grown-up twenty-nine years old man is sleeping with a plushie! He's such a baby. A tall, wide-shouldered one.

I pulled his door closed again and then went to the kitchen to look for something to eat. After going through the fridge and the cupboards, I didn't find anything. Did a storm hit this place? There is nothing that can be called edible. Was he starving himself?

With that, I called the mart to deliver some ingredients so I can cook a proper meal. Once the delivery arrived I started cooking.

***

"What is with the good smell early in the morning?" Jin said with his half-awake voice while yawning and stretching his body. I looked over my shoulder to see him walking out of his room with his sleepy buffed face and messed bed hair.

"Good morning, sleepy head," I said.

"When did you wake up?" He questioned still yawning.

"An hour ago."

"Still an early bird, Jess." He said as he walked into the kitchen and leaned to rest his back on the counter.

"So, Jin. What hit your kitchen?"I said without looking at him, keeping my eyes on the vegetables I was chopping.

"Divorce did." He snapped dryly.

I flinched then sighed. "That doesn't mean you are allowed to starve! Just look at you. You lost weight and God knows when was the last time you had a proper meal." I dropped the knife to the cutting board, then turned to face him. "What do you eat for breakfast?"

"I'm a sleepy head as you said. I wake up late and there's no time for breakfast so, I grab a coffee on my way to work." He shrugged.

"Lunch?"

"Whatever could be eaten in ten mins at work."

"Dinner?" He parted his lips to say something then stopped. "God! Jin, you eat one meal a day and invade your system with caffeine. And obviously, you stopped working out. This is not gonna happen anymore. At least not with me here."

He smiled, walked to me, then threw his lazy arms around my body to pull me into a hug. He rested his head on the side of my neck nuzzling it. "Yes, mom." He giggled. "I missed your nagging." Jin talked against the skin of my neck which tickled a little so I pushed him away.

"The breakfast is almost ready. Go set the table."

"Yes, mom." He said and walked back lazily to the living room. "What do you have for today?" He yelled from afar.

"Meeting in two hours."

"Need a ride?"

"Would you drive me to your rival's company?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"You are a betrayer, Jess."

"Man! They pay me well." I snapped.

"What's with the meeting anyway?"