25-Feel Special

"Listen to Feel Special by TWICE."

Jessica's POV :

"Please, stop holding hands. I still can't take the lovey-dovey atmosphere!" Rowon whined from across the table.

"Who are you to stop me from holding my fiancée's hands?" Jin scolded him.

"I'm your only friend who feels betrayed cause I didn't see that coming. Man, I'm still hurt. You made back off of her during university so you can keep her for yourself? Betrayer."

"And you had a deal with her secretly to pretend to be my partner. I can't believe I felt grateful to you all this time when you were deceiving me. You too are a betrayer too."

"Enough, kids !" I yelled. "I'm not planning to babysit you for the whole day. Back to the meeting please. There's an upcoming release."

"I don't mind being babysit by you for the whole day." Jin said with a flirty tone and winked at me. That was getting cheesy.

But I love cheese.

"Ewwwwwwww! Stop flirting for god's sake." Rowon groaned covering his eyes.

-"Okay," I pulled my hand from Jin's. "Here are some rules. No flirting, no holding hands, no winking, no fishy texts during meetings. Nothing during work except work."

"That's cruel, Jess. I love flirting." Jin whined.

"I don't." That's a lie of course. "Back to meeting. Now. "

The meeting proceeded with Rowon teasing Jin who was pouting about my new stated rules. Finally, we managed to discuss all the ideas our teams came up with.

That's how our days started passing by. I even loved our daily life routine more than ever. Jin was showering me with love and care. He was trying his best not to push me. I guess he was afraid that I might panic and run away.

My family's reaction was neutral. My parents loved Jin a lot since middle school. They never objected to my decisions since I was a high school student when I told them that I was not going back to Australia. They stopped planning my life since then cause they finally got that I can't be tamed.

Jimin was still sulky but it was okay. Jin got used to waking up every morning to a text from Jimin threatening him. It's a routine now cause if Jimin didn't text first, Jin would text or call him to remind him of the morning threat. Or check on him. I guess he was trying to make up with my brother.

Uncle from our favorite restaurant was the happiest. He dropped a pile of plates as we dropped the news to him. He said that he waited for this for so long. Why was everyone so happy about us getting married ? Suddenly everyone declared that they were shipping us.  Our employees said the same, even the girl Nina from the data collecting team that used to have daydreams whenever Jin walks in. The drama queen said that he's hurt for choosing Jin over him but promised to be there if I wanted to switch lanes. This kid is really something else.

***

I was so busy with my thoughts on our way home. We'll be preparing for our wedding soon. We wanted it to be private with only family and friends in the most simple way ever. We will be super busy soon with the wedding and the company's usual work but we are trying to schedule a few days visit to my parents in Australia as Jin promised them to bring me home  before settling in Seoul forever.

I was surprised by a kiss on the back of my hand, bringing me to my senses. I forgot that he was holding my hand while driving, again. "What is taking your mind away?" He asked softly.