[ 38 ] Afternoon Fun

Mulai dari awal

Realizing how Baekhyun has been desperate to have something to do while being unemployed, Luhan did Baekhyun a favor by offering him a part-time job, so here they are now, doing the "interview process."

"So. What do you say, Baekhyun? Will you become my Product Tester Number 2?"

"Who's the Product Tester Number 1?"

"It's Kyungsoo."

Baekhyun lets out a gasp of disbelief.

"Really? Kyungsoo uses sex toys?"

"Yeah. But he wouldn't play with them on his own. I'd always use them on him," Luhan says proudly, "And Jongin's totally fine with it! You don't know how sexy Kyungsoo's moans can get when he takes a dildo up his ass. He loves it so much he could come in less than 3 minutes."

(Meanwhile, Kyungsoo in his workplace while coughing intensely and looking around him suspiciously:

"Why do I feel like someone is talking about me behind my back.")

Hearing this TMI, Baekhyun feels like all the blood inside his body quickly rises to his face.

"And then Kyungsoo would be crying like he's my bitch in heat: Aaahiiing~ Luhaaan~ I don't want that fucking dildo anymore~ Oh my god, I want you to fill me up so bad~ Please, Luhaaeen~ Heeeungg~" Luhan moans, mimicking in a very convincing seductive voice that has Baekhyun's eyes widening in shock.

"I didn't know Kyungsoo could behave like that?!"

"Yeah, he only shows that side to me and Jongin. And you know what happens next? That's right! If Sehun allows, I'd get to have sex with Kyungsoo until dawn, I'd fuck him till he comes, and he'd moan like: Fuuuck, yeees, oooh, it feels so good, moreee~ Do it harder! Then we'd switch to sixty-nine while using our sex toys-"

"STOP!!! That's too much information!" Baekhyun blushes aggressively, covering his pinkish ears when he's had enough, "Why are you even telling me all of this stuff?"

"Hahaha! I supposed you wanted to know," Luhan cackles, pinching Baekhyun's flushed strawberry cheeks. It's really fun tainting Baekhyun's innocence once in a while, "Aww~ Were you shy? Why is our Baekhyunnie super cute!"

"Please stop pinching my cheeks."

"Right, let's get back to business."

"So, do I just have to test the toys and write a review about my experience on your website?"

"Yep! It'll be completely anonymous. I'll give you time to try them at your convenience, no pressure."

Baekhyun stares at this wide selection of colorful sex toys laid out on the bed, ranging from small, such as cock rings, nipple clamps, vibrating eggs, and butt plugs, up the to the big ones, like those anal beads, handcuffs, that magic wand, that monstrous dildo, and that black tumbler-like elongated thing he has no idea what's called.

"Wait, what's this?" he asks, picking up the toy(?) he's seeing for the first time in his life. He's pretty familiar with the dildos and other vibrating stuff except for this one. "You haven't explained this to me yet."