Soulmates (Changbin and Felix AU)

Start from the beginning

He burst out laughing at my bright red face.

"I'm joking. I am a senior and I know this is junior class." He laughs.

I groan and bury my face in my arms which made him laugh even more.

"Yah! It's not funny!" I exclaim as I finally bring my head back up.

"You're almost as pink as you're hair!" He doubles over laughing more.

"Is there a problem back there?" The teacher calls out.

"No, ma'am!" I call out but close my eyes in embarrassment when I realize what I said.

The whole class looked at me funny, including the teacher.

"E-excuse me?" She had an unreadable face.

"No, ma'am." I repeat again, but in English.

She just goes back to what she's doing making me look at Changbin who's on the verge of dying as he tried to keep his laughter quiet.

I kick his chair as if I knew him for years making him stumble a bit.

"I just met you and hate you!" I groan and put my headphones back on. Letting my music drown out the laughing boy.

Classes goes by fast after the whole thing with the next kid.

The bell rings and everyone scrambles to leave.

I was packing my stuff to leave like everyone else when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I roll my eyes as I take off my headphones to look at Changbin.

"Could you take me to my next class?" He smiles.

Jesus. Why does that smile make me feel things?

"We have to make it quick. My next class is in another building." I sigh making him cheer quietly.

I finish packing and walk out the class. The boy follows me like a lost puppy.

I don't know why but this dude is making me feel things.

I wouldn't say a crush because you can't have those with the stupid necklaces.

I give a not so subtle glance at his chest where a necklace would be. I could see an outline of the necklace from underneath his shirt.

"What are you staring at?" He asked making me snap my head up to him.

"Nothing." I shake my head of the thought.

We walk to his next class quietly as the busy hallways surround us.

Once we reach his next class, I heard the one minute bell ring.

"What does that mean again?" He questions.

"It means I'm going to be late to my next class." I kick the locker next to me.

"Sorry. Here. I see you later." He puts something in my hand and slips into class.

I look at the thing in my hand and see it's a paper. I unfolded it as I start to walk to my next class.

Call me x :)
123-456-7890

I blush at the stupid note and tuck into my pocket, picking up my pace to get to class.

This stupid new kid.

————

Few weeks had gone by and I hate to admit it but the stupid new kid is now considered my best friend.