Soulmates (Changbin and Felix AU)

Începe de la început

Today was like any other day, I would walk into 3rd period and slouch my way to my seat in the back. I sat alone for the soul purpose of avoiding the teacher and the questions of stupidity.

I put my headphones on and played some music so I could rest my head in my arms.

This class would fly by in no time.

I thought it would at least.

I was startled out of my dreamscape when I felt something hit my head.

I look up and see the class staring at me with the teacher at the front of the room with a new person that I've never seen.

I take off my headphones and hang them around my neck as I try to calm my burning face of embarrassment.

"Yes?" I question the classroom.

"If you were listening, you would know that we have a new student. He's a new student from Korea. His name is Changbin and he will be your seat partner." She explains and the boy next to her waves shyly at the mention of his name.

"Oh, okay." I nod and rub the back of my neck to loosen some tension that was building in my body.

She probably only put him with me because I was the only other Korean person in the class.

I watch the new guy make his way to the spot next to me.

I blush again when I realize my back was taking up the seat. Quickly moving the back and muttering a small, "Sorry."

The boy takes his seat and sits his bag under him.

He looks nervous.

I probably don't make it any better with my awkwardness.

"Hi. I'm Felix." I try to make small talk.

"Changbin." He shyly smiles again.

I rack my brain for any idea of what to say next.

If you can't tell by my sunny and bright personality, I don't really talk to others much.

"What class do you have next? I can take you if you need it." I offer. I really didn't want to. I wanted to put my headphones back on and get through this class.

"English with Mrs.Mathews-Mathews." He stutters over his words.

This boy probably doesn't know much English.

Let's see if I can remember some Korean that Mom taught me.

"Mrs. Matthews? She's on the 3rd floor." I speak in Korean. He lights up at the familiar words.

"You speak Korean?" His whole personality seem to switch as he spoke smoothly s

"I am Korean. My mom wanted to teach me so I can feel closer to our family." I explain.

We've visited Korea a few times but like Mom always says, Australia is home.

"I could tell you were Korean but didn't know if you knew how to speak it." He chuckles.

I like his laugh.

"I'm offended, hyung." I joke with him.

His eyes widen at the familiar name and he smile turns less shy and more friendly.

"How do you know I'm older then you?" He asked with an raised eyebrow.

I blushed again. Shit. I just called this dude hyung like I DID know he was older then me.