Stinkabutt😩💗
I hope so after everything I tell u

Me
Okay cause u starting to scare me

Stinkabutt😩💗
Everything's alright now....I just feel like I owe u an explanation

Me
U do but whatever it is ur talking about can wait if ur not ready

Stinkabutt😩💗
Nahh imma tell u

Me
Okay I just don't want it to feel like I'm forcing u

Stinkabutt😩💗
U not but imma ttyl see u tmmr

Me
Ight

"Who u texting?" Asjah said snatching my phone. "Nobody now" I said while she read the messages.
After a lil minute she gave it back.

"You gon go?" She asked sitting back. "Yeah. I guess I was right. She was going through something. But as you can see she wants to tell me about it." I said moving to the couch.

"You— Zion get that out yo mouth" she semi-yelled. I looked at him and he had the roku remote in his mouth.

"Don't be yelling at him" I said getting up and taking the remote. He threw a fit and hit my hand but I still took it. "Boy don't be hitting me" I said sitting back down.

"Girl he bad. Imma start popping him" she said eating a pop tart. "You not gon hit my son" I said mugging her.

"Girl I'll hit you" "abusive ass" I mumbled snatching her pop tart. "I'm finna show you abusive. Stop taking my fooddd. Issa whole kitchen in there" she said throwing a tantrum.

I just laughed at her. She stay throwing a tantrum over food. "Here damn" I said giving it back. She snatched it and continued eating.

I was about to say something else but my phone went off.

Stinkabutt😩💗
We having a lil cookout for my sisters birthday tomorrow so you can bring Stickyy.

Me
Ight

Stinkabutt😩💗
She can spend tha night also

Me
Uhhhh okay

Stinkabutt😩💗
She gay?

Me
Bi but yeah why?

Stinkabutt😩💗
My bsf asked🤷🏽‍♀️

Me
Oh

"Asjah you coming with me tomorrow" "uhhh why?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Tiny invited you. She said you can spend the night also" "girl I'm not staying somewhere I never been. I don't wanna go." She said turning to face me.

"Pleaseeee. Imma be there. Also she got a bestfriend thats gay." "Girl I don't fucking care. I'm not going" she said turning back.

"Yes you are. You owe me for making me cry earlier" i said knowing that she'd say yes because of that. That made her kick her feet and pout.

"Fineee but if you leave me alone for more than two minutes I'm fucking you up." "Thanks me love you" I said crawling over to her and kissing her cheek.

"Yeah yeah." She sis pushing my head back. "Wake his ass up. He not gon go to sleep tonight." She said and I turned my head toward Zion.

"Leave him alone." "You must be staying the night. In his room." She said cutting her eye at me. "Fine. Only because I'm not sleeping in that crib again." I said then went to pick him up.

"Mirrrrr wake up" I said shaking him. His eyes opened and he yawned. Then he looked around and reached for Asjah. "Mama" he said.

She huffed and took him. "Traitor" I said and rolled my eyes. She laughed and started playing with him.

"Tomorrow we getting up early to pack. Then we gonna drop mir off and leave. That alright?" I asked and she nodded.

"Gimme kisses mir" I said making him smile and reach for me. I took him and he gave me kisses. "I woveee you" I said while he kissed me.

"I'm staying the night" "I kinda figured. Anyway have fun with him I gotta run somewhere." She said getting up.

"Umm excuse me ma'am" "pleaseeeee I'll be back before 12" she whined. I rolled my eyes. "Where you going?" I said knowing she was finna go fuck someone.

"To strap somebody daughter down" "I— okay" I said covering Zion's ears. But he whined and pushed my hands away.

"It's only Xza annoying ass." "If she annoying why you going over there." "Her pussy A1 and she give some bomb head" "yeah okay bye wit yo trashy pussy" I said laughing.

"Says the one who had yet to fuck me. And to this day still wants to." She said sticking her tongue out. "Fuck you. But it's only because you fine as the fuck bestfriend."

"Awwe thank you bestieee. Still no pussy for you though." she said kissing my cheek. I shook my head and laughed. "Worth a shot" I shrugged.

"Okay bye now. Don't have him up late" she said and I gave her a look. Because she know that I let him do whatever until he literally passes out.

"For real slim" "yeah yeah bye" I said waving her off. She huffed grabbing her purse then walked out. I put Zion on the floor then got up to lock the door.

Once I did that I laid on the couch. "Well looks like it's just me and you Zion." I said and he smiled.

———————————————————————-

Currently tryna decide whether to kms or do this school work🤔 the first option seems better. But then imma be 😵and ian did enough hood rat shit to leave this earth yet sooooo😬idk