they nod their heads to what layla was saying, "you know when you were the girl's intern, nour was actually going to ask you if you wanted to join just a house," anna said to layla, "oh really?"

anna nods her head, "mhm," layla looked at anna, "well, i'm apart of society now," anna chuckles, "yeah i know that loser," layla puts a hand to her heart, "ouch that hurt me shumate,"

noah smiled watching the two of them flirt with each other, "whatever dummy," dixie looked at them as her phone started ringing showing charli's contact, "it's charli, i'll be right back,"

they nod their heads as dixie stands up talking to her sister over the phone when they stand up from their chairs, "it was nice having breakfast together," noah nods his head, "yeah but nothing beats mom's homemade pancakes,"

layla nods her head, "yeah," they come inside whilst wearing their masks paying for their food, layla comes back outside hugging her twin brother and dixie goodbye walking to anna's car.

"hey layla! anna!"

fletcher from hollywood fix called out, the two girls looking at each other deciding whether to go over to fletcher or not, anna and layla puts their masks onto their face coming towards fletcher and the other paparazzi.

"layla, how are things between you and emma after the breakup?" and that's when layla knew she regretted coming over to talk to him, "um-" layla looked at anna then back to fletcher, "we're good, but um sometimes it can get a bit awkward between us,"

fletcher nods his head, "she's one of my best friends and i don't wanna lose our friendship because we dated," anna looked at fletcher whilst layla talked when fletcher then turns to anna, "are you two dating anyone? talking to anyone new?"

the two girls both shake their heads, "no, we're not dating anyone," anna looked at fletcher, "i'm not talking to anybody new," fletcher then looked at layla, "so does that mean you two are talking to each other like exclusively?"

layla and anna both looked at each other, both knowing what not to say to fletcher knowing it will get blown out of proportion, "no," anna said, "layla's working on her music with jaden and nessa, and i'm just focusing on social media right now,"

layla nods her head to what anna was saying, "is there anything we can expect from your music?" layla shakes her head, "all i'm gonna say, is that it's going to blow people away,"

anna smiles at what layla just said, "it was nice to see you fletcher," both girls said walking away from fletcher, coming into anna's Range Rover, layla runs her fingers through her hair with a sigh after they got into the car taking their masks off.

—————

"i hate all men, but when he loves me," layla made a tiktok about noah and her dad showing pictures of her, noah and her dad, "i feel like i'm floating,"

"when he calls me pretty," she put a picture of her dad kissing her cheek on her graduation, she puts them a video of her dad spinning her around in her graduation gown, "i feel like somebody," she ended the tiktok with a picture of both noah and her dad kissing her cheek.

she posts the video to her main account with the caption, "the two most important men in my life" she tagged noah in the video, smiling when she sees people starting to like her video and commenting on it.

noahbeck ☑️ • friends: i love you sis
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: i love you 🤍

happylaylapaige: the video of you in your graduation gown and your dad spinning you around made me smile.
(liked by creator)
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: he's my number one supporter alongside my mom ❤️

joshrichards ☑️ • friends: daddy beck
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: 🤣🤣

boonanalele: you should made a video of about all of your friends.
- laylapaige ☑️ • creator: that's such a good idea, i will do that, ily 🤍
- boonanalele: i love you too 🤍
(liked by creator)

layla responded to more not seeing that her video was at the top of the sound next to the girl who created the audio.

layla comes onto the girl's page seeing more videos about friends one and best friends, she clicked on the best friends one.

"i hate everyone but-" she lip syncs before putting pictures and videos of her best friends in the tiktok, a video of her and christian dancing weirdly then another video of her, anna, emma and eva wearing hats weirdly dancing.

another video of a fan edit she saw of her and sab, then another video of her, gabby, jordan, layla, hanna and karina dancing in the big bathroom in the society house.

she ends the tiktok with a picture of her and emma when they were dating with emma's arms around her shoulders.

she saves the video onto her drafts not wanting to put the sounds together, so she made some tiktoks that she was going to post later in the night along with the video she just made.