Start From The Beginning

Chapter 6

Haley

The coolest part about Therap was running hot water. The warm water ran and rivlets down my body making me relax. I was being a crazy psycho. I could clearly see that now. But I didn't care. I wanted answers. As I stepped out of the shower I wrapped a fluffy golden towel around my body As I used another one to get the water out of my hair. I dangerously trying to multitask as I brush my teeth.

"Knock, knock".

I turned to see Noah in a white shirt and gray sweats leaning in the doorway,"Morning...well.. night".

I quickly finished brushing my teeth acutely aware of Noah's eyes on me. And I liked it.

I tied the red velvet ribbon Noah had given me around my head letting it act as a headband.

"I made you breakfast", He said coming up behind me wrapping one arm around my waist while the other ran its way up the back of my legs. The simple touch sent electric through my veins as I melted into him.

"Katharina, make breakfast", I joked.

"Very true", Noah said rubbing my breasts. He kissed my neck quickly before turning me around and picking me up and putting me down on the white marble counter. Noah made himself comfortable in between my legs still holding me by my waist,"You've been up for awhile then".

"Yeah".

"Are you just sneaking around the house or is your hearing really good now", Noah said as a joke.

"I can hear every conversation in the house. I can even hear the ocean", I watched this his smile slowly faded away.

"Wait... really?"

"Yeah, is that weird?" I asked.

No ah just kind of stared at me for a second before snapping back into reality,"No, no, God no. I've just never heard of that as being an attribute of vampirism".

"I think it's just... One of the things I can do now. Fingers crossed, it goes away. And I go back to normal".

I saw Noah's eyes light up as he smiled,"Or it could stay? Maybe
you'll have some other talents?"

"I hope not".

"I hope so", Now it was my turn to stare in disbelief.

"Come again?" I said wide-eyed.

"You could be immune to revenants or live long".

"O, o", I said is a dark reality across my mind. "I could..."

"I know you're not wild about being a vampire but instead of being immortal you could have a thousand years?"

"I don't know how to feel about that..."

"Would a thousand years with me be that bad?" Noah said rubbing his nose against mine.

"I'm not going to live a thousand years with burning questions in the back of my mind. Aiden says I should just drop it and if I was talking to Gloria she could probably get it out of you. But, I'm not going to live a thousand years of uncertainty. I asked you who Caroline was you immediately deflect. Now there's a Scarlett---"

"Only because you were eavesdropping"

"I can't control it. Isn't that why we came here to begin with", I defended.

"They're not important", Noah frowned stepping away from me. "Why isn't that a good enough answer".

"Clearly, they mean something if you can't even talk about them without getting upset. Is it so bad that I want to know about your past?"

Bitten Mine (Bitten #3)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara