My Offer

Chapter 24

Noah

I woke up next to the most beautiful woman in the world. I was ready to claim her again and again and again. I needed my scent on her skin so every vampire could know Haley was taken and so very mine. Watching her cum was the sexy thing I'd ever seen. Feeling it on my cock was otherworldly. As soon as Haley woke up, I planned on being balls deep inside her.

I heard the sound of glass breaking and angry slurs.

Kiki was up.

I kissed Haley's cheek and slipped out of bed. I threw on some sweatpants and a white shirt before following the sound pure destruction. Two floors down, I found the suite Katharina put Kiki in...

At least I think it was a room at one point in time. Kiki had went completely ballistic on everything from the furniture to the walls Even the chandelier had fallen down. The sheets were torn from the bed beside table was flipped onto its back, the lamps that had given the room light were destroyed and in the center of it all was Kiki curled up into the fetal position silently crying.

I hadn't been in this room since... Jacob.

Kiki had destroyed my son's room.

I could yell at her. I could ask her what the hell happened. But it looked like she just needed a friend. Anger came naturally to Kiki but the state of vulnerability she was in right now was something entirely different. If I was wise I would just leave her alone. I wasn't, so I knocked on my open door,"Hey?"

"Fuck off", she cried clutching her stomach as fresh tears roll down her face.

"Do I need to get a doctor?"

"No, just piss off", She said curling up tighter into herself.

I slowly walk into the room before sitting on the ground next to Kiki. She look like the child she was in her white long cotton pants and matching tank top shirt. "I can't really do that until I know you're okay".

"Dose it look like I'm fucking okay? Just leave me alone".

"Whatever problem you have I can and will help you. You know that. And I'm not expecting anything, I don't want anything in return or any kind of a favor or payment. Whether you like it or not I care about you", no matter how tough Kiki may be at the end of the day she was still a child. She grew up quick free and reckless. But it came out of cost of her innocence. "I'll leave you be".

For now at least. Maybe I would check back in in an hour to see if she changed her mind. Knowing Kiki she probably wouldn't. But no one can say I didn't try.

I stood up and headed to the door and just as I was about to cross the threshold I heard through a sniffle,"She's not coming".

"Who's not?"

"Who the fuck do you think? Zoey!" She shouted.

What?

That couldn't be right. The last time I talked to Zoey she was on her way here. Something must have happened or maybe she finally realized the life she was forcing Kiki into just wasn't for her betterment. But to abandon her through PAM seem... To cold.

I turned around from my spot in the doorway,"She told you she wasn't coming?"

"Yeah, It's the end of the road and I'm dead weight".

"You aren't", I don't agree with how Zoey is trying to cut ties with Kiki. But I can understand why she had to do it. This time Kiki got lucky, very fucking lucky, the next time she probably won't be. Kiki may not be able to see it right now, but Zoey is saving her life and giving her a future.