Take Off Your Pants

Chapter 4

Noah

I gently laid Haley down on our bed. She looked so perfect under me,her hair spread out on the red and gold sheet. When my mouth came down on her throat to feel theflutter of her pulse under my lips, she let out a little sigh and relaxed. Her hands brushed uncertainly over my biceps before her arms closed around me.

I inhaled the scent of Haleys skin and hair, the light lavender perfume mingling with the clean smell of her soap, and closed my eyes. I dragged his lips over her throat, up her jawline to her mouth. I hovered there, not quite kissing her, simply enjoying the sensation of her hot breath on my lips. I dropped my head a degree to kiss her and groaned.

Beneath my mouth, her lips felt like warm silk. When I flicked my tongue, she opened for me and I slipped inside sweet, hot heaven.
Lust pulsed in his chest.

Haleys tongue rubbed against my, causing pure sexual need to jolt through me, and the world faded out around me. The only thing that mattered was this woman in my arms.

I reached down, found the hem of her dress, and dragged it upward slowly. My palm rubbed the
smooth skin of her upper thigh, the sweet curve of her hip and waist. I savored every inch of revealed flesh. Haley moved beneath me, making soft sounds. I inserted my knee between her legs and settled myself in the middle of her thighs, grinding my cock against her through my jean and the tangled sheets.

She felt hot against my shaft through the thin material that separated us. I wondered if she was slick and sweet the way she had been the last time I got to fully taste her. When Haley broke the kiss and arched her back, spreading her thighs for me, I nearly had a meltdown. I
fisted the sheets beside her head, meeting something to keep my urges under control.I wanted this to last. With my other hand, I stroked her waist, loving the sensation of her silky skin.

And it made Haley jump like I hurt her. I pulled back,"Are you ok?"

"Uuummmm, yes", The way she said it so quickly didn't make me fully believe her.

How easy it would be to slide that hand on her waist down, to stroke sweeter, more responsive parts of her body. How easy it would be to pull away the sheets between us, yank down my pants, and bury my aching cock in all that soft, damp heat, to fuck her long and hard until she screamed my name.

But, I couldn't.

I touched Haley's stomach again and she jerked even harder against me,"That hurts".

"It will pass", She stated as I rolled off of her and walked over to the white and gold dresser drawer. "Where are you going?"

"To get you some pajamas", I said pulling out a long black nightgown Katharina no doubt bought for Haley. I definitely wasn't going to complain seeing her in the low-cut back curve hugging gown.

"But, but...we were so close", I definitely know I was. I quickly changed into some flannel pants and crawled back into bed with Haley handing her the nightgown. "No! Take off your pants!"

"I love you", I said carefully pulling her into my arms,"You are still sore and once it goes away. I promise you I will tie you down to this bed and make love to you until your body explodes pleasure and your pussy will beg for my cock to fill you ".

"Yes, do that now", she said snuggling up to me making me laugh. "I'm counting this as our wedding night".

"PAM turn off lights", PAM Did as I said and I pulled the covers around Haley and I,"You know sex on the wedding night isn't exactly common anymore".

I ran my fingers through her hair perfectly content in this moment,"Why?"

"Because the bride and groom are tired. We spend months planning for one day and the day is exhausting. By the time you get, get dressed, married, cut the cake, dance and thank everyone for coming out you just want to go to bed".

"You say that like you've done it", she said kissing my shoulder.

"I have".

Haley popped head up with a look of confusion in her eyes,"What...who... Not with me".

Haley sat up using the cheats to cover her body,"No not with you. But, I was married before I met you. But it was so long ago I was still human".

I didn't talk about Caroline unless I absolutely had to. And the topic never came up with Haley,"Who is she? Is she a vampire? Is she alive? How did you two meet? Why aren't you together anymore? Why didn't you even bring her up?"

All good questions. And they were still just as painful as the day they happened. "My ex is not something you want to talk about on our wedding night".

"Ex-wife. I think she deserves a couple words".

"You are my wife. Caroline has been dead since just before the turn of the 19th century. She..." Unexpectedly my voice broke and I coughed to clear it,"She means nothing to me".

Haley

If she's so meaningless why was his eyes glowing. No I clearly didn't want to talk about Caroline. But from his reaction I can tell she did something awful to him. There's something that he hasn't, clearly, let go even if it did happen millennials ago.

I don't know why the thought never crossed my mind of Noah probably had lots of wives before me. He would probably have loads after me.

And that realization hurt like a baseball bat to the head.

One day, I could mean nothing.

"Okay", I said just leaving the conversation there.

"Let's just get some rest", Noah suggested reaching out to me.

"Okay", Okay was all I could say. We have this huge elephant in the room that he just wanted to ignore. Was it wrong I wanted to know what his ex-wife was like? Clearly it didn't end well. But it had to begin good somehow.

I'm rolled over onto my side and Noah spooned himself against me. I definitely wasn't going to be sleeping tonight.

"Don't feel hurt", Adein encouraged,"We all have a pass some more painful than others. Opening those old wounds take time. It may not happen in a day or a week or even a month or year but one day he will share his story with you. But you cannot force it. Every vampire has a chapter in their lives they rather black out forget and abandon then admit it happen. Be patient. And don't take it personally".

"I don't have any secrets I keep from Noah. It doesn't seem fair that he's keeping something that clearly hurts him to himself. I don't have any ex-husbands, boyfriends or fuck pals I only have Noah. And I only want Noah. So why can't he just tell me?"

"It doesn't work that way, Haley. He will tell you when he's ready. And you have to be patient for that moment. I'll tell you right now from experience, if you try and force it or rush it he'll resent you and you'll cause nothing but trouble in your marriage down the line. So just enjoy this week together. Focus on yourself and your new abilities and eventually no one will open up to you with his past", I don't want to hear that I want to hear the story! But I guess I didn't really have an option.

If I was back home I would go ask Gloria what to do. She was the relationship expert because she was the heartbreaker. But I was still mad at her so she was going to stay wherever Aiden kept her. "You've been married?"

"A handful of times eons ago".

"The first one is the most important one".

"It's not the most important, it's just the first. If the first one was so important I'd still be with her", Aiden said starting to sound like a wise old man of proverbs.

That maybe true but it still didn't make it hurt any less. Eventually I fell asleep but my world went of emotions stayed with me even in my dreams.