Waelmore

Chapter 3

I had never been in a plane or a helicopter before. But today that was going to change. I was formerly discharged from the hospital but the caveat of I would have to check in in a month just to make sure everything was recovering correctly. And POTUS so graciously gave me a week to fully recoup my strength before Noah and I started this circus parade. So we were currently flying to Georgia to Noah's property. I tried to convince my Nana to come with us but she politely declined. She said she would come visit once we got done with the tour. I don't think she's a fan of leaving non-human sanctioned areas. But I told her I would call her every night. And I had conveniently left out the fact that I knew Gloria was here and that Aiden was holding her hostage.

I didn't like being so high up in there with no control of anything. We could just fall out of the sky and die. But I seem to be the only one that was worried about this.Maybe it was the fact that I hadn't eaten in a couple of days or maybe it was the altitude but just being in this little glad dome made me feel sick. Or maybe I was cutting off all the air to my body by burying my head and Noah's chest and holding on to him as tightly as possible.

I can tell no one thought this was funny as he rubbed my back supportively and pulled me into his lap,"This helicopters 10 times more safe than a self-driving car".

At night?!

"Falling to my death just doesn't seem safe. Sounds like the worst way to go", He kissed my neck and held me close.

"If PAM decided to fall out of the sky I would make sure you lived", Noah promised. The helicopter jerked abruptly and made me squeal. I don't think I've ever been so helpless in my life. "I got you, baby. We're almost there".

O thank God.

Finally my heart can stop hammering out of my chest. I was thankful for Noah's arms around me to give me a semblance of safety. But the more I said the more I started to feel a hardness press against my butt, "Ignore that".

Noah's hardening cock was nothing to ignore. "I love you".

He kissed me and as Noah pulled away he rubbed his nose against my and smiled,"I love you more".

"So what made you buy a house in Georgia? You live in New York".

"I inherited it. Waelmore is one of the few house still standing form the 18th century", he explained.

"O, coolent. So it's like your home".

"Nope. I definitely wouldn't call it that it's just a place I kept”, I was excited to see Noah's family home. But at the same time I could sense he didn't share my enthusiasm.

Okay?

"Welcome home", PAM announced as the helicopter turned and began its descent. And once we are safely on the ground I was the first one out. My ears exploded at the wind being cut by the blades. The hum of the engine, the slowing propellers every blade single piece of grass screamed in movement . I felt my body tense up like I had just been electrocuted. The headache was the kind that stopped all other traffic in the brain, as suddenly all had met with red lights.

"Calm down, breathe", Adein encouraged me smoothly in my mind.

"Why is it---"

"Ready to go?" Noah shouted into my ear over the helicopter making me want to punch him. I buried that thought because it was crazy. Clearly there was something wrong with me.

I nodded my head yes and tried to push away my discomfort. Noah grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the sprawling white mansion through the football field green lawn. Even though it was the dead of night I could still tell this place was massive maybe even bigger than Chester. The house reminded me out of something a textbook. It was too longer than life to be real It almost seemed cartoonish. There was an impressive long stone-lined driveway masterfully designed. Sixteen white columns stood proudly in front of the house.  There was a tennis court, secluded woodlands, and an expansive outdoor pool. House was  elegance and grandeur with characteristic of Venetian design. The ultimate expression of contemporary refinement, this exquisite structure seamlessly and invisibly incorporates the very latest high-tech controls.