Can We Chat?

Chapter 31

Noah

After Haley's bath, I toweled her dry and carried her bed. I held her close to me hoping my touch could take away whatever else was on her mind. I wanted her safe in my arms without a care in the world. When she finally fell asleep, I took that as a success.

I needed to find Aiden to see what was really going on with Haley. I didn't like that he would just know from their...bond. But I loved Haley too much to let her just carry whatever heaviness she had on her mind and heart.

I started to pull away from Haley so she could at least sleep but as soon as I tried to move her eyes shot open,"Go back to sleep, love".

"Stay with me?" She asked sluggishly.

"Forever", I promised pulling her back on to my bare chest.

Haley made herself comfortable right on top of my throbbing erection. I wasn't trying to get hard in this moment, it's just what her body did to mine. "I love you".

"I love you more", this woman was my soulmate, my other half. I honestly don't know how a functioned all these years without her.

And as if sensing my desire, Haley straddled my waist before gently kissing my lips.

This woman was mine and I would spend the rest of my life loving her in every way imaginable.

Gloria

"Hello?!" I shouted wondering around this open airy estate. I felt like I had been transported back in time to Roman palaces, lit with torch fires that hung high on tall white columns. Every room is of a grand proportion and designed to a meticulous standard even the flinching dim light . The enticing central entrance hall doubles as a dining hall and flows through to all principal receptions; namely a stunning kitchen entertaining area with ancillary kitchen, dual aspect double length living room, front aspect study and a nine seater cinema. The first floor comprises four bright and airy, well proportioned bedroom suites with dressing rooms and contemporary style bathroom suites. The second floor benefits from two further suites and a kitchen and family room that can be accessed from a side entrance.The lower ground floor offers the opportunity to cater for those looking to entertain or relax. There was also an atmospheric bar area, a games room, gym and hydrotherapy suite with a pool and a steam room. And plenty of privacy. There was every a library with many tall walls of ancient volumes thousands of titles, including scientific research papers.

The house...well mansion was amazing.

And on a sea side cliff with no where to go but down. I discovered as I wondered out on to the grand white balcony. The sea is infinite blue in infinite weather patterns, yet still the prettiest color blue black I've ever seen.

"Well shit..." This is what I get for having a dream.

"Not the reaction most would have to a beautiful starry night", My heart jumped from my chest with fear and excitement.

"You came back!" I squealed spinning around to see... Aiden but this was a completely different version of him. His blonde hair was every hue from white-spun sun to golden browns, all married into beautiful flowing locks. Those blue eyes were ocean-strong, swimming with warm sun-lit currents. The business suit he wore was as crisp as a new banknote and dyed to a uniform shade of bleak grey. Above white collar line it was as if his face had been fashioned from those inky dots. "Wow, you...look...."

"Like I'm not knocking on deaths door?" He said walking over to me. "For you".

Adein held up a light pink dress and ugly tan flats,"Thanks?"