Sway with Me

Chapter 12

Noah

I am stronger than my urges.

I can and will control myself.

I had to repeat these sentences over as I violently jerked myself off in the shower. It felt like a sin to want my wife. Or fate was tempting me just begging me to take Haley knowing I wouldn't be able to control myself. Her blood was fully human was like tasting heaven. But, now it was as good heroin or crack. I was a a junkie to her taste and I desperately needed another hit.

I came just at the thought of Haley naked in our bed naked mercilessly taking my cock until her body exploded with pleasure. Would scream out my name or just melt in her orgasm? Would she fall asleep in my arms or beg for round two? These were important questions I wanted answers to. But, I knew if I tried to get the answers I would hurt Haley.

I stayed in the shower until the water tunered cold. I needed a shock back into reality. And once I physically couldn't take the cold anymore only then did I get out of the shower. I got ready for the day and put on a comfortable pair of sweats a cotton green t-shirt and some light tennis shoes. When I decided to take a shower Haley was still asleep. Hopefully the water didn't wake her up because I wasn't sure when she was sleeping because she was always awake.

I wandered around the house trying to find where Haley was at. I checked all of the safe areas where sunlight wouldn't bleed in and she wasn't here.

"Morning", Aiden coughed as I passed by the formal dining room area.

"Hey?"I wasn't expecting Aiden to be here. Especially after the beat down he gave me. But he had made himself quite comfortable at the head of the table with a crystal glass of blood in one hand and a tablet in the other. I must have missed something because he was dressed formally in a black business suit.

Aiden took a sip of his breakfast and put down his tablet and redirected his attention to me. I walked into the dining room that was newly decorated with large landscape portraits that had been masterfully painted, polished hardwood dark floors and a wall of windows that had been covered by the metal protector shields. Katharina even had a grand chandelier installed that almost made the white linen table seem brighter by comparison. The 50-ft long table was a new addition as well.

"If you're looking for Haley she's wandering around the property outside".

"Good to know", I said taking a seat and grabbed The small decanter of blood and filled my own cup. The blood satiated me but it did not satisfy any part of me. Only Haley's blood can do that.

"This is not a conversation I want to have. But, brother to brother we need to get a couple things out in the open".

"What do you mean?" I said letting my arm hang around the back of my chair.

"The sire bond".

"Don't use it on her", I replied. "Eventually, it should wear off".

"Each, bond is different", Aiden responded sitting up straighter. "I've been doing a substantial amount of research journals, history logs, I even read through my mother's diary... Specifically around the time she turned me. She documented everything in a baby journal. For good 500 years I was completely dependent on my mother. Mathis is still dependent on Robert and it's been a hundred years..." I didn't break free of Scarlett for a good 50 years. If World War I didn't start I would probably still be under her control.

"If Haley needs anything she has me".

"We both know she's too proud to ask for help. I'm not saying this to start a pissing competition over your wife, But I have tried to stay away from you too just for this week. And look at how that turned out. That bite on her neck I felt that in my soul like I was being attacked. Sorry, by the way".