Mine

Chapter 26

Noah

Haley slept for a couple of hours before before I had to have her again... And again... And again. I wanted to be gentle and soft and give Haley space. She was still new to sex and needed rest. All she had to do was look at me to make me hard. On a primal level I needed I needed her in the worst way possible and I wanted her now.

My scent on her skin.

My cum filling her pussy.

And soon my cock fucking her mouth.

I held a naked Haley in my arms as she sucked my pointer finger in practice for my cock. Her slick tongue moved up and down the length of my finger making me raging hard. She blushed with a smile,"You're staring".

I pulled my finger out of her mouth and kissed her full lips as I pushed her down onto the bed,"Only because you're so beautiful".

And I was the luckiest vampire on Earth to be with Haley. I couldn't imagine there was a lot of women that want to practice giving head out of fear of hurting the receiver. But that was the type of person Haley was. "You're turn now".

God I wanted her lips around my cock. But I had to pull together the few brain cells that weren't being powered by my lust,"You know if you nervous you don't have to".

"I wanted to, Noah. Do you not want me to try?"

Hell yes!

"I just don't want you to think...you have to or that---"

"I want to", she smiled.

I didn't need to be told again. I pulled Haley on top of me and let her control my heaven. She wrapped her hand around my hot cock shaft and pumped a couple of times. It felt wonderful to have her hand on my cock and it responded by getting fully erect so that it stuck out, pointing directly at Haley's face.

Gently stroking my cock up and down, her soft hands sending warm feelings through my cock. I leaned back against the pillows to watch as Haley worked on the cock. "Tell me what to do".

"Kiss the end" and she slowly bent forward, her black hair partially covering her face and I felt her soft, pink lips kiss the sensitive tip of my cock.

This was heaven.

"That's right, now lick it." She nervously put out her tongue and licked the end of my cock, her tongue sliding across the tip. "All over the head of it."

Listening to my instructions she moved her head around my cock, licking the head, and then pulling my foreskin back so that she could lick underneath the head too. She coated my cock head with her saliva and she seemed to be enjoying the taste judging from the soft moans I could hear.

I was close to cumming, and I didn't know how long I would last.

The softness of her lips sliding over the head of my cock was wonderful, and I nearly let go straight away. Instead I groaned and I stroked her lovely hair as she took the end of my cock in her mouth. She paused then, as if not knowing what to do, which was good for me because it gave me a few moments to recover my control.

"Keep your lips firmly around my cock and now move your head up and down." She followed my instructions and I groaned again, louder, as I watched her mouth slide up and down my hard cock. My cock twitched in her mouth at the sensation of her lips firmly enclosing my cock.