Breakfast

Chapter 10

Noah

"Good morning", a sweet voice sang.I grined like a fool As I felt Haley climbed on top of me and kiss the crook of my neck.

With my eyes still closed I sank into the moment of her body against mine. "Its the middle of the day you're not going to sleep?"

"It's night now", It probably was but I was still tired. Haley woke up Right as I was about to fall asleep and decided in that moment she needed to talk to her sister. So I pretended to be asleep and listened to their conversation. Then I actually fell asleep. "I brought you breakfast".

"Mmmmhhh", Haley did a small hip roll straddling my lap and I was fully awake now especially my cock. I opened my eyes and... I was blessed. Haley wore a sexy silk red nightgown that showed off her chest and every beautiful curve she had. She had even braided the ribbon I had given her into her hair to act as a headband but her long black hair was begging to be spread out on our bed. "I hope it's you, gorgeous".

Haley nodded her head yes and I can feel my heart jump start,"I hope I can still be".

I sat up and swept her hair off to the side so that her neck was fully exposed,"Do you want to test it?"

"Yes", She said with big doe eyes.

I felt my teeth grow as I sink them into Haley's soft warm flesh. I drank deeply from Haley savoring her taste. Her blood was exquisite.

Perfect.

And then the fantasy started.

I push Haley down on the bed, leans in and kisses her gently on the lips. She brings her arms up around my neck so I can't move and kisses me thoroughly.  Quickly I lose my shirt and move my hands down to take off her nightgown and feel the mounds of her breasts underneath my plams. I take one in my hand and bring my mouth down to her nipple and begin sucking on it.

She moans "Oh, Noah that feels so good."

I was amazed at how perfect her breasts are. I bury my face in them; kissing them and making her nipples rock hard. I leans in closer as Haley spreads her legs apart; I can smell her around I know she's wet. I move one of my hands to her thigh and move it up to her wet cunt and discovers she is not wearing any panties. I'm rock hard with anticipation.

"Yes, take me now." Haley says breathlessly as she pulls me down to her.

I thrusts my cock deep inside her and fills her up. Haley moans with pleasure. I begin slowly fucking her, as I sucks on her perfect tits. She clinches my cock tight inside her, making me moan.

"I want you!", She screamed.

I take Haley faster and harder. I get lost in the moment, in the rhythm of the movement. I forget everything that's not Haley. I lean in and kisses her hard our tongues intertwining. I take her breast in my hands and squeezes them hard, she moans louder.

"Oh Noah stop." She moans.

"What?" I asked confused I stopped. "What happened are you okay?"

I looked into her eyes and she screams my name,"Noah, you're hurting me!"

That pulled me out of the fantasy and has I unhooked my teeth from Haley's neck I saw what she was screaming about. She was crying desperately trying to get away from me. We immediately separated and it wasn't until I was out of bed that I saw what the problem was. I bit Haley... I bit her hard with all four of my teeth.

"Don't... don't Adein...", Haley begged before passing out. I was horrified with myself. I've never lost control this badly with...with anyone.

"Haley", I panicked rushing to her side only to be pulled back by the neck of my shirt and thrown to the ground.

I looked up to see Adein ready to kill with his fangs beard and his eyes glowing a violent deep shade of blue. Before I could even get a word out his foot connected with my face hard and my world went black.