from the corner of you eye, you saw mori also using elise as a shield.

'why did i forget elise is his gifted ability and not an actual person?'

screams and groans filled the room as blood stained the tile floor. chairs and corpses were scattered everywhere. rashomon: devoured space held the bullets that we're aimed towards you and dazai. elise was drenched in blood. you, dazai, and mori were the sole survivors. slowly standing up from your crouching position, you and dazai looked at the two men up on the stage. their eyes were wide.

"oh my poor elise, i'm sorry it had to end this way..." mori sniffed.

you sighed "oh shut up mori! you know damn well that elise isn't real. you can summon her anytime." you turned to dazai. "and you! i said get behind me! not drag me down on the floor and use me as an actual shield!"

the two men looked at the three survivors in shock. the doors to the auditorium creaked open, gaining your attention. a woman holding a peculiar vacuum cleaner walked through. her eyes met with yours as she instantly swung her vacuum at your head. fortunately, you were still using your rashomon so her vacuum was stopped midair. by now, mori had already summoned another elise and jumped on top of her.

"elise! you're okay. now let's get out of here, alright?"

elise said nothing as her figure flew in the air and carried mori back to yokohama.

the woman had retreated back to who you assumed were her comrades.

"how are they still alive?" she questioned.

"i don't know." the short man replied.

"they didn't take any damage from my bullets or shizuku's swing.. so how?" the tall man began to mumble. "let's just see if they're a threat. and if they are, i'll kill them. shizuku, all yours."

───────────────

NEW CHARACTER: SHIZUKU MURASAKI, CURRENTLY MEMBER NUMBER EIGHT OF THE PHANTOM TROUPE

───────────────

"right." the woman named shizuku nodded her head "blinky, let's go." she switched her vacuum on. "suck up all traces of the victims from the room. their blood, their body parts, and all of their personal possessions. get the chairs too."

you watched the vacuum miraculously suck up every drop of blood and corpse. your eyes averted to a mafia leader who was hanging on by a thread. he began to threaten the infiltrators before the short man sliced his head off.

"WOAH, Y/N DID YOU SEE THAT?" dazai unintentionally blurted out.

"shut up!" you shrieked and slapped a hand over dazai's mouth. "sorry, we'll just be going now. sorry to cause you trouble, heh." you attempted to walk towards the exit but miserably failed when the man with black hair restrained your wrists. shizuku doing the same to dazai.

"can i kill them?" shizuku questioned.

"no, let's check with the boss first." the tall man reasoned.

shizuku nodded her head in understanding.

you looked up at thd tall man towering over you. "alright, we just came here to bid so—"

"Y/N!" you were abruptly cut off by another familiar voice screaming your name. everyone's attention went to the redhead who was wearing a tacky looking hat.

"chuuya?!" you and dazai shouted.

───────────────

NEW CHARACTER: NAKAHARA CHUUYA, ONE OF THE CURRENT PORT MAFIA EXECUTIVES

───────────────

"are you detective agency members this stupid!? these people are phantom troupe members! chuuya informed angrily. "i came here with mori but he was taking awhile so i decided to come in here myself. i can't believe i'm in the same room with traitors and phantom troupe members."

silence overcame the room before your vision went black.

───────────────

( a/n: i know franklin's bullets are made of nen but like

( a/n: i know franklin's bullets are made of nen but like... let's just pretend that rashomon can work on nen. tbh i wouldn't be surprised it could work on nen bc it's cannon that rashomon can rip apart/deflect anything— with the exception of atsushi's beast beneath the moonlight. i'm also gonna post another chapter for y'all today bc ily :) )