40: Asgard day 2

Fraida pov (picture above is her and the picture does not belong to me. I got it off of Pinterest.)

tw: gore and panic attack (sorry I forgot to add this earlier. I suck at remembering things. I also realized it when I was writing the next chapter, so that one should be coming out today or tomorrow.)

As soon as our skin touched, my body lit up with emotions that didn't belong to me. Pain mixed with terror and nausea swirled through me. Tears came to my eyes as anguish burst behind them, burning out as quickly as it came. 

When I could see again, I realized that Celeste was on her knees next to me. Her head was bowed as her breath came out choppy. "Celeste?" I called out, a strong pull in my gut moved me down to her. "Are you ok?" Her mouth opened, but all that came out was a gasp. I managed to grab her body as her eyes rolled back into her head and her body dropped heavily to the ground. 

It took me a moment to recover from all of that. I felt our breathing sync as we calmed down, along with our heartbeats. Celeste stayed asleep, which concerned me. 

"Celeste!" I called, gently shaking her shoulder. "Come on. You need to get up." No response. Standing up on shaking legs, I wandered out to get help. I didn't think it would be her. I thought I would have longer. Odin was going to kill me.

I stumbled into the hallway, bracing myself on the wall. "Hey!" I rasped at a servant that had her back to me. She turned, looking surprised to see me. "Get Sif." She was the only who would speak to me anymore. The servant hesitated for a second before running away. I could only hope she was going to get Sif.

I leaded my back on the wall and slowly slid down, breathing heavy again. I glanced down at my arm before gasping. My mark had changed! Oh no. Odin would defiantly demand for my head now.

"Fraida!" Sif called, rounding the corner. I glanced up lazily at her. "What happened? Are you hurt?" I shook my head, reaching out my arm to her. She took one look down and gasped. She grabbed my arm and turned it a bunch, making sure it was real. My mark was a silhouette of a bird with a jagged line through it. The line was always a bit lighter than the rest of my mark, but now both parts were the same exact color.

"Where are they?" Sif asked, helping me up off the floor. 

"Outside," I managed to mutter as Fandral and Thor came into view. 

"What's going on?" Fandral asked Sif, both of the men walking closer to us.

"Her partner is outside," Sif said quietly, lifting my arm up to show them my mark. "Can you go get them? We need to make sure they are both ok." Fandral nodded before walking out into the garden. 

"Good for you!" Thor boomed, making me wince. "You have finally found your partner!" 

"Odin is not going to like this." That got some strange looks, but we were interrupted by Fandral coming back into the room.

"This isn't good," He said right as I passed out.

---------------------------------

I gasped awake, shooting straight up off of the floor. My heart was racing and the tugging in my gut was back full force. Groaning, I doubled over to try and release some of the pressure, but it didn't help much. My eye drifted round the room I was in, causing me to gasp again. I was in a cell. Oh, I'm in some deep shit now.

My head snapped around when I heard the door opening to see a group of guards there. "Lets go. Odin will see you now." I froze for a second before stumbling to my feet. Resisting would only make it worse.