34

TW: Gore (sorry I was going to go back to add this then forgot so here it is now!!)

"Who the hell are you guys?" I asked, my hands resting on my hips. "And why the hell does the clock say it's 4? It was 2am like two seconds ago."

"2 in the morning?" The boy with the Twizzler asked. "It's like 4 in the afternoon!" I frowned at him. There was no way. It was just the middle of the night. 

"I can explain," the girl next to me said, turning toward me. "Well, let's start with introductions! I'm Abigail Stark-"

"Wait!" I interrupted. "Stark has a kid?" That made her frown.

"You know my dad?"

"Well duh, I work for him in his lab with his son, Peter." She seemed surprised.

"Well, that's a new one." Abigail muttered to herself before speaking to me again. "So what's your name?" My eyes darted cautiously around, trying to decide if it was safe.

"Celeste," Abigail gasped at my name. "What?"

"I read about you! In my universe!"

"Hold the phone, what the fuck do you mean in your universe?" She blushed at my words, seeming embarrassed. 

"That's my power, well one of them. My mom could move between universes, and I got that ability from her. It's hard to control, so I usually do it on accident. I didn't even realize I ended up dragging you here with me."

"So you're telling me that I'm in a different universe from my own?"

"Yes."

"What did you mean by you read about me?" That got another hard blush.

"The world I was originally from didn't have the Avengers in it, they were movies there instead. So, when I got back to the one I was born in, I met people I thought were fake. In the world with the Avengers being movies, they had something called Fanfiction, which is were people would make their own stories to go along with a TV show or a book. In this case, it was the Marvel franchise. I read one a long time ago and it was about you."

"So someone wrote a story about me in a different universe, not knowing that I existed in another?"

"Pretty much." I rubbed my temples with my top two hands. After all of this shit, I didn't really care if they saw my extra limbs. It honestly wasn't a priority.

"So you both are Metahumans!" The woman standing with all of the new people shouted, rushing toward us.

"What's a Metahuman?" I asked, flinching back. I didn't want any of these new people to touch me.

"Introductions first," Abagail said, gesturing to all of the other people in the room. "The guy with the Twizzler is Cisco, the tall nerdy guy is Barry, the overexcited doctor here is Caitlin, and the guy in the wheelchair is," she paused slightly before continuing. "That's Harrison Wells."

"How do you know who we are?" Tall and nerdy, so I assume that's Barry. 

"You guys are a TV show in my universe." I squinted at Barry as Abigail spoke. He seemed so familiar.....

"Oh!" I shouted finally. "You're the Flash!" They all stared at me. "What?"

"They don't know about that name yet," Abigail whispered in my ear. 

"Oh! Well I guess that's pay back for getting Pietro run around screaming 'FLASH!' for weeks."

"Who's Pietro?" Cisco had finished his Twizzler and had walked around a large table.