"Great. Lily, would you like to go?"

"I'd love to." She smiled and James' face went red.

"Excellent. How marvelous for you both. Now I can get on and enjoy my cake." I said.

"How did you manage-" Sirius asked.

"I have my ways." I smiled finishing my cake. I saw that Sirius had finished too. "Come on, let's go."

"Where are you going?" Peter asked. "We've got class soon."

"Not us, we have a free period." I smiled leaving with Sirius.

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"The Black lake."

"What? Why there?"

"Because I want to figure out something."

"Which is?"

"My second task. I think I know how to figure out what it is."

"And you wanna go there swim there?"

"You got any better ideas?"

"The Prefects Bathroom?"

"Pads, none of us are prefects."

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts." I said as we stopped by the shore. I started taking my clothes off as Sirius stared in amazement. "Oh you've seen my boobies. What are you,9?"

"I-"

"Just take your clothes of and let's go in."

He took off his shirt and pants and followed me in the water. We went into a part where no one would see us and think we've gone out of our minds. I got my egg and went underwater to open it. But this time it wasn't that awful screech, it was some sort of song.

Come seek us where our voices sound,
We cannot sing above the ground,
And while you're searching ponder this;
We've taken what you'll sorely miss,
An hour long you'll have to look,
And to recover what we took,
But past an hour, the prospect's black,
Too late, it's gone, it won't come back.

The song said. So now I had to find a way to breathe underwater. Just great. We got out of the lake and put our clothes back on. We were still soaking wet.

"So, you've got to breathe underwater?"

"For an hour, yes."

"How does one even do that?"

"This is Hogwarts. Hell, if we can literally murder someone with one incantation, who says we can't breathe underwater? There's got to be a way."

"That was an oddly specific example."

___________________

It was now soon nighttime. We were all in the common room nervous. Remus unfortunately wasn't with us. He was all alone, in the shreaking shack, once again.

"Why are you two shivering?" James asked. He was right. Me and Sirius were shivering from earlier due to the cold water of the lake. It was winter anyways.

"Let's just say we went for a swim." Sirius responded.

"Swim? Why in the world would you do that? It's January!" Peter said.

"Well, it was to figure out my task."

"Couldn't have used the prefects bathroom?" James asked.

"I gladly would, but Andrew was sadly in class."

"Oh well. So I heard that you finally didn't beat someone up from anger?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, I guess I didn't."

"Who was it anyway?"

"Fortescue."

"Woah, last name. She must've really fucked up." Sirius said.

"Yeah she did. She sort of cheated on Remus."

"She what!?" All of them shouted earning looks from the other gryffindors.

"Shhh." I said. "Yeah, that's why I'm more worried about today's transformation. Darn I hate the fact that this animagus thing is taking forever."

"Yeah same." Sirius replied.

"Anyways, I'mma head to bed. Wanna join me darling? Make me feel better?" I smirked at Sirius.

"Please don't do that." James whined.

"Shush. You go think about your date with Lily." Sirius said.

I grabbed him by the hand leading him to my dorm. I closed the door behind us. Luckily, the girls were on a sleepover at Lorraine's dorm. I didn't go because Alice was going to be there.

okay, skip now people. Last chance.

~Narrator~

She started unbuttoning his shirt pulling him onto the bed. He did the same with her as he held his wand on his mouth. He then grabbed it casting muffliate on the door.

"I've been waiting for this." She smiled.

"You have no idea." He chuckled planting kisses on her neck. She could feel his breath on her skin. He then started moving down her stomach now sending chills through her whole body. He moved down to her pants, pulling them off.

He then chuckled "already soaked for me."

"Don't flatter yourself."

He then placed his thumb over her underwear, making circle movements around her clit. She moaned at the pleasure. He then took the underwear off, planting kisses around her thighs. He moved over to her heat. Looking at her with a smirk. As if he wanted her to beg for it. But it seemed as he couldn't resist and he started making circle movements on her clit, this time with his toungue. She now needed him more than ever. He then stuck a finger inside her making her moan again.  "Let's see how we can handle two." He smirked now moving two finders in and out, continuing sucking on her clit.

"Sirius.. please." She said.

"What was that?"

"Just, please. I can't wait any longer."

"Your wish is my command." He smirked getting up.
He took off his pants revealing his erection. He got closer to her and went in. She still hadn't got used to his size.

"God.. you're so tight." He said making her moan as he thrust into her. He started raising his pace making her moans grow louder and louder.

"Sirius I'm about to-" but he didn't stop.

"Learn to take it, sweetheart." He raised his pace again. Her moans grew louder and it was like music to his ears. They were both close to release but were taking risks. He then got up on the bed, kissing her deeply. He thrust in a few more times and he released. Soon enough so did she. He pulled out sweating and layed next to her. They were both breathing heavily.

You may continue reading :)

~ Y/n Potter~

I was breathing heavily with Sirius right next to me. About 15 minutes later he'd gotten dressed and had fallen asleep, me laying on his shoulder. But I couldn't sleep. I soon heard the dorm door open, which probably broke the muffliato spell. The four girls walked in smiling. I guess it was just a party?

"Ooooh." Mary smirked.

"Someone, bleach my eyes. Please!" Marlene whined.

"Okay okay, let's not overreact. They were just having fun." Dorcas said.

"Shhh, girls, they're asleep." Lily spoke up. She was right. My eyes were fully closed now, too tired to stay awake. I fell asleep in his arms.

__________________________________

Thank you for reading!! Sorry for any grammar mistakes.

Leave a vote <3