Chapter 10 - Warning

Start from the beginning

"If this is not a marathon, then I don't know what it is."

"You haven't seen anything yet. Alice is at...I'd say 60% of her capacity right now."

My sigh quickly turned into a fake cry at the thought of it. How could someone be this excited over a basic activity like this ?

Alice walked up to us with a pair of boots in her hands. They were simple but the big golden chain in the front were the key points.

"What do you think of these ones, Aiyanna ?" she asked me.

"I like them." I answered honestly, which made Rosalie shake her head.

If I desperately wanted to go back home, I could've said that I didn't like them, but they were indeed pretty. Alice's smile grew bigger as she put the boots in front of me.

"I knew you'd say that. Try them on."

I shook my head. I looked at the shoe sole and saw that it was my usual size.

" I'll just take them. I'm too lazy to try them on right now."

"But what if..."

"It's okay. If they're way too big I'll put insoles in them. Let's go home now. It's getting late." I cut her off while picking up the shoes and my bags. I put my hand on her back to push her towards the checking point. "I think we've done enough shopping for the whole year."

Alice pouted but I didn't give in. If none of us controlled her, we would be roaming around Port Angeles until tomorrow. I was surprised that she didn't even mention going to Seattle to visit more stores.

As soon as I paid for the pair of boots, I came out of the store. I breathed in the air as if I had been suffocating inside. I was happy that we were finally able to go home.

The three of us put our bags in the back of Rosalie's red convertible car that made other guy's eyes spark as they walked past it. We sure didn't go unnoticed likr that.

Alice, Rosalie and I hopped on the car seats, our every movement followed by the eyes of the car's public or maybe Rosalie's and Alice's public. Just like the car, both Cullen's beauty was undeniable.

I let myself sink deeper into the backseat while I closed my eyes during the drive. The first thing I wanted to do was sit down, and not be on my feet for the rest of the day.

In a movement, Rosalie turned the ignition on and was on the road the following second.

I opened my eyes quickly when I felt how dangerously fast she was driving. I almost forgot about that detail. The wind kept on hitting my face just like my body kept on going right to left as she drove past slower drivers.

"I swear to you Rosalie, if we get arrested and my parents find out about it, I'm going to say you kidnapped me. There's no way I'm telling them I willingly got in your car." I warned her, in a louder voice.

I saw her smirk as she stared back at me through the rear view mirror. And instead of taking my warning seriously, she went even faster. The chances of us getting in a car accident were exploding. We'd never come out alive.

I held Alice's seat for dear life, and put my head down. How could Alice smile through this ? What kind of experience have they gone through to not be scared of speed like that ?

"ROSALIE ! IF YOU DON'T SLOW DOWN I'M GOING TO... "

The car suddenly came to a halt, and I gasped. When I looked up at Rosalie with my eyes wide open, she was looking back at me with the same smile she gave me earlier.