58. Would it change anything?

Start from the beginning

"You're not making a lot of sense Lou" said Liam.

"I hate him Liam, I think I've never hated someone as much as I hate him" Louis said.

"Who do you hate?" Liam asked confused.

"Niall!" Louis said suddenly remembering something.

"Why do you hate Niall?" Liam asked in shock "He's a very lovable person".

"No, I need to talk to him, is he here?" Louis asked standing up.

"Yeah, he's in our room, but he's still sleeping" Liam replied.

"But it's past noon, why is he still sleeping? And why did you say our room?" Louis questioned.

"He's sleeping because he went out last night with some friends and got in pretty late, and I said our room because I was sleeping in Niall's room every night, so last week we decided it was no longer Niall's room, but our room" Liam replied.

"Oh okay, all of that makes sense, but I'm going to wake him up, this is urgent. Please watch Milo for me" Louis said and headed back to the bedrooms without waiting for an answer.

He opened the door of Niall's room, Niall and Liam's room to be exact, and saw Niall sleeping on his stomach on the left side of the bed. He sat on the bed next to him and poked his shoulder.

"Niall" he said "Wake up".

"No Li" Niall groaned and covered his head with the quilt.

"Niall it's Louis, please wake up, I need to talk to you" Louis said as he pulled down the quilt.

"Lou?" Niall asked with one eye opened.

"Yes, I already said it was me, now wake the up" Louis said annoyed as he shook Niall to get him to get up.

"What a nice way to be woken up" Niall said rolling around so he was laying on his back "Why are you here so early?"

"It's like 12.30" Louis rolled his eyes "And I need to ask you something very important".

"Is better be" Niall threatened and sat up on the bed rubbing his eyes "What is it?".

"Were Harry and Nick Grimshaw fuck buddies?" Louis asked bluntly.

"What?" Niall asked confused.

"It's a yes or no question Niall, were they fuck buddies, yes or no?" Louis asked.

"As far as I know, no" Niall replied "Where is this coming from anyway? I thought the Grimmy issues were over".

"I thought so too, but somehow he keeps making my life miserable" Louis sighed "Are you sure they never slept together Niall?".

"Yeah, I mean, as far as my knowledge goes, that never happened" Niall insisted "Where is this coming from anyway?".

So Louis went ahead and told him the entire story.

"He could only know that if he and Harry had sex at some point, which is disgusting by the way" Louis said after the story was over.

"Not necessarily, I know which condoms Harry used to buy, and I haven't slept with him" Niall shrugged.

"How do you know that?" Louis asked.

"Because I used to steal them from his nightstand up until he stopped buying them after he started dating you" Niall explained.

"But you lived with him, Nick didn't" Louis offered.

"But they were close friends Lou" the blond replied.