The World's Best Vlog

Depuis le début

"So this- please don't tell."

"Well, we aren't technically breaking the law, unless we put on music of use the GPS." Jason pointed out. 

"Aw what? That's ass!" Roy replied. We'll do it on my phone, that's allowed, right?"

"Yeah, maybe." Jason started pulling out. "You buckled up, kids?"

The backseat duo gave four adorable thumbs up.

----

Roy was filming himself on the road, camera on the dash. "We're on the highway right now, and, I think we're gonna have fun. We might get in trouble for wheeling around in the desert, but... I think it'll be fun." He repeated.

Jason glanced in the rear-view mirror at the tweens. "HEY! Don't do that! Dats nasty!" 

Roy adjusted the camera a little to see the kids. Artemis had the two-litre of ginger ale up to her lips, drinking. "Cut that out! That's gross!"

"You drink milk out of the cartain!" Dick replied as Artemis wiped her mouth and passed him the bottle. He wiped the edge and took a swig. 

"Yeah, cause that's us! Y'all are just- UGH! That's gross!" Jay shouted. 

"Grow up!" Artemis taunted.

"Dick, you're sharing with her! you're gonna get cooties, man!" Roy replied. "Did you ever hear about that? Was that our generation?"

"We've never heard of that." Dick replied.

"You're gonna get mouth herpes. Both of you!" Jason said.

"Roy gave you a UTI!" Dick snapped back.

Jason swerved, almost crashing the car.

----

"Okay, we're here in the middle of nowhere..." Roy said, they'd left the car and were standing in a large dusty field, filled with rock and a very little amount of dying grass. "We're about  a mile from the highway, and... we're gonna drive a bit."

Jason turned the camera on the kids, who'd both put on sunglasses. "Look at these two little divas. Miniature Wayne and Queen over here. can you give us a tour of the car?"

Dick squinted, even through the glasses. "Yeah, uh, we have... tires."

"Tires." Artemis agreed. "Wheels, bumper- we're going to need that when Roy crashes the car-"

"HEY!"

"And... nice silver paint job." Dick said. "And we've got snacks."

"All the essential parts of a car." Jason confirmed. "You wanna drive around the rocks?"

"YEAH!" They chorused.

----

Roy put on some driving sunglasses, and taken his place in the front seat. He had to turn around to face the camera in the back seat. "As I can barely drive, I am going first. We've got the kids in the back, and Jason's outside filming the car."

"YOU READY TO GO?!" Jason shouted, flipping to his camera view, a safe distance from the car.

Roy leaned out the window. "YEAH! LETS GO!" He turned in to face the kid's camera. "You kids ready to die?"

The two let out hoots of 'Yay!' And 'let's do this!', confirming that they were ready. 

Roy kicked into high gear and tore off, resulting in some of the best footage of a Toyota Yaris drifting on a dirt plane, accompanied by the sounds of two kids screaming.