𝟝.𝟙𝟛 ℂ𝕠𝕕𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

Start from the beginning

"Hunter, you're going to die." Mason declared.

"What gives you that idea?" I snorted.

"Theo's walking towards us." Anna informed me.

I turned around. "If by walk, you mean sashay, sure." I laughed.

Theo glared at me. "What the hell were you doing with my girlfriend?" Theo demanded.

"She's not your girlfriend." I said, "She broke up with you like a couple of days ago. Don't you remember?"

Theo slammed me against the lockers. His eye color shifted from hazel to yellow repeatedly. He was losing control.

"I'm gonna kill him." Liam growled, but Anna squeezed his hand in hope of calming him down.

"Don't kill him." I called out, "I'll be fine."

"I wouldn't be so sure." Theo said darkly.

"Kaelin told me about you." I said, "You wanna know what I've been doing with her for the past few days? We've been training. She wanted to keep her mind off of how you betrayed her. It worked for about one day, and then the next she offered to help me learn how to fight. She's a pretty good teacher."

Theo loosened his grip slightly. "Kaelin wouldn't like to see me dead." I said, "But then again, she's kind of already expecting that from you." Theo growled. "Don't be mad. I'm just telling the truth."

Theo was suddenly thrown off of me by a girl. She suddenly swung him against the wall. "You never should have hurt my sister." The girl growled.

"Malia!" Anna called.

The girl turned around quickly and her eyes shifted back as she set eyes on Anna. "Anna." Malia smiled. She let go of Theo. Anna rushed into Malia's arms quickly. "I thought you were dead."

"Kaelin brought me back." Anna said.

"You know, I had that under control." I pointed out.

"Sure you did." Malia said sarcastically.

"Malia, this is Hunter. Hunter, this is Malia." Anna introduced, "He's a friend."

"It's nice to meet you." I said.

"Likewise." Malia said.

"He helped save my life, Malia." Anna hissed.

"That doesn't mean I have to be nice to him." Malia shrugged. Malia turned to Anna. "Where's Kaelin?"

"At the hospital, why?" I asked curiously.

"I need to talk to her." Malia declared before trying to walk away. Anna grabbed her arm.

"You know that none of this was her fault, right?" Anna asked.

"I know." Malia said.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• o •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Kaelin's P.O.V.

'Kaelin, it's me.' Scott declared.

I had just made it home from the hospital, and unlocked the front door.

"What's up? Did you get Kira? Is she safe?" I said franticly.

'Yeah, she's okay.' Scott sighed.

"What's wrong? Is it something else?" I asked.

'It's Theo. He's after Deucalion.' Scott stated.

"What?" I demanded. "Scott, he's changed. You know that."

'But Theo doesn't.' Scott said.