"She'll find him attractive until she finds out what school we go to." Ennoshita sighed, standing up as Tanaka went up to harshly slap his back with a laugh.

"Don't say that Chikara! What'd make you think that?" He huffed, crossing his arms as he nodded at Nishinoya.

"She goes to Shiratorizawa." Ennoshita added, seeing as Tanaka and Nishinoya flinched.

"I thought their tracksuits looked familiar."

Sugawara looked up at the stands where you were still bickering with the other two boys.

You glanced to the side, momentarily buffering as you turned to look at him completely and winked, sporting a bright smile before going back to talking to your friends.

Sugawara flushed red, looking back at his teammates who had looked at the whole ordeal. Lightly snickering as Daichi set a hand on his shoulder. "Looks like she was pointing at Suga."

They all nodded, starting to bicker between each other before a sharp whine caught their attention.

"Kenji! That was a good one!" You whined, visibly deflating as Shirabu walked ahead, Kawanishi following soon after. "Nishi! Not you too!"

Nishinoya stiffened, confused as to who you were talking to.

You groaned, looking back at the boys looking at you whine. You smiled brightly, leaning over the railing to wave at the boy who'd caught your attention.

"Bye bye grey haired-kun!" You giggled, seeing him meekly wave back before turning to catch up to Kawanishi and Shirabu. Choosing to ignore his teammates stares boring into the back of your head.

"If you look closely it looks like I have grey hair." Tanaka looked back, pointing at his head as the rest of the team began snickering.

"Nice Nii-chan!" You cooed, exaggerating your syllables the way you knew he hated. He looked up at you, grimacing as you smiled brightly. Iwaizumi, Takahiro and Matsukawa snickering with you.

You giggled, sitting back down next to Kawanishi and Shirabu.

"Tough luck."

You cocked a brow, looking at Kawanishi as you tilt your head, urging him to elaborate.

"They're going against a powerhouse school their first game, there's not even a ray of hope for them to win." He shrugged, showing you a meme on his phone as you giggled, nodding once before leaning back into your seat.

"I think the only interesting first games are at nationals."

You snickered, humming in agreement with Shirabu. "That's because everyone there is a powerhouse school."

He hummed, sipping on his yogurt as he looked ahead, back to the court the team from before was playing.

"You know your new gray haired crush?"

You and Kawanishi looked back at him, tilting your head as he glanced at the court they were playing at.

"He's a setter."

You hummed, holding back a cough when Kawanishi elbowed you. "Good job!"

You and Shirabu stopped talking, looking up at him in confusion.

"This one isn't a middle blocker." He hummed, giving you a thumbs up as Shirabu snorted at his side. You scowled at him, grumbling under your breath as you looked away.

"Anyways." Shirabu cleared his throat, garnering back your attention as he looked over at their court.

"He's a goody two shoes."