36. I'll join you Princess

Chapter 36
Sebastian Carlov

I walked back downstairs. A man came rushing and knocked me off. He looked at me.
"Sebastian! Where is Penelope?" He grabbed me.
"I'm looking for her. Who are you?" I asked.
"That's not important right now. Where is Beatrice?" He asked.
"Upstairs." I looked at the door.
"Follow me." I pulled me upstairs.
He tried to open the door but it was locked. He kicked it open.
He rushed in and I followed him.
My blood ran cold as I saw what's happening inside.
"Adonis? Sebastian?" Her face went pale.
I quickly charged towards the two guys.
"Penelope." The guy picked her on his lap.
I hit them off and squatted down. She was bleeding badly. Her breaths uneven.
"I won't let you die again." The man tied red thread on her wrist. She smiled at him.
"Princess!" I exclaimed.
Her eyes moved on me. She smiled. She softly held my hand.
"I—love—you." She spoke and her hand fell.
My heart stopped. I held her hand.
She wasn't breathing.
The man picked her up.
"I need to take her with me. You take care of her." He glared at Beatrice.
"Where are you taking her?" I asked.
She was not alive. I can see that.
"Don't worry. She'll be fine." He walked out.
I turned to Beatrice.
"Sebastian listen to me." She exclaimed.
"You killed her! You killed my Princess!" I grabbed her neck.
"I did it for us!" She struggled.
"Us? There is no such thing like us!" I yelled.
My grip tightened and her face went white.
"Sebastian!" Dad came in and pulled me off.
"Control yourself!" He exclaimed.
"Don't come between this. I need to kill this woman!" I yelled.
"It was meant to be us Sebastian! I met you before her! I loved you before her!" She cried hitting the floor.
I felt the presence of others in the room. "What are you saying?" I turned to Hercules.
"Where is Penelope?" Her Dad asked.
"She killed her." I spoke. My voice cracked.
He stumbled and Hercules held him.
"Where is my daughter!" He yelled.
"Some guy. Adonis. Took her." I replied.
I felt completely useless. They all left and took Beatrice with them.
I collapsed on my knee. My tears hit the floor. 
If I hadn't left earlier she wouldn't have died.

"Son!" He put a hand on my shoulder.
"Leave me alone!" I yelled. He walked out.

I cried really hard. The last time I cried this bad was when Veronica died.

"Aunt Claire can Seby stay with me tonight?" She asked and I crossed my fingers.
Mom looked at me. "Please mommy." I gave her puppy eyes. She sighed.
"Fine." Mom replied and we both squeaked happily and hugged each other.
"Penny I have something for you!" I took her hand. We entered my room.
I picked the new book mom had brought for me.
"Look Mommy brought me a new book!" I exclaimed.
"Can you read for me?" She asked.
My grin widened. I nodded and we sat down.

(You can skip the story^^)
"Once upon a time, there was a princess whose beauty was the talk of not just her own, but many a land. One day, a prince arrived at the kingdom to court the princess. The princess had fallen in love with the charming prince.
One day, the prince took his princess to a shady grassland full of flowers located near the edge of the forest. He challenged the princess to pick out the rarest flower for him – the scarlet rose from the dense woods – if she truly loved him. The princess entered the woods to search for the scarlet rose. She loved the prince, and she would prove it to him. When she had almost given up, she saw a beautiful flower. The princess was fascinated by its beauty and reached out to touch it, but immediately fell asleep.The prince suddenly appeared. He had planned to steal the riches and jewellery of the princess. He took the valuables and abandoned the princess.
When the princess did not return to her father, the king sent his soldiers far and wide to look for her. After a long search, they discovered her in the meadow, covered in vine. His advisors discovered that she had touched a scarlet rose and thus couldn’t be awakened. The king tried every possible measure and potion to wake her up, but nothing helped.
The disheartened king made it known that anyone who could wait by the princesses’ side until she awoke would win her hand in marriage. Many suitors came drawn by the princesses’ beauty, but she slept on, unaware. As time passed, her beauty faded, as did most suitors, except for one- a knight who had knelt at the princess’ side and hadn’t moved since the time he had arrived. When the princess woke up, she saw the strong knight kneeling by her side. He told her about the poison and the king’s decree and declared his undying love for her. The king was overjoyed at having his daughter back, finding her a loving husband, and declared their wedding which took place the very next day."
(Story ends here^^)

I looked at her. "Seby you told me you are prince charming." She spoke. I panicked. "No no! I'm not prince charming! I'm the knight!" I replied.
"Really?" She asked and I nodded.
"You are my princess and I'm your knight." I spoke.
"Really?" She asked excited and I nodded. "Then will you marry me?" She asked. I nodded.

"Come on children. I'll take you home." Mommy called.
We both ran out holding hands. Mommy tugged us in the backseat.
"Mommy I want to get married to Peny." I spoke.
Mom laughed. "You two have to grow up first. Then you can marry each other." Mom replied.
"Really? Then I'll grow up quickly and marry Peny." I smiled at her.
Suddenly something happened. Our car went roll and roll.
I opened my eyes. "I'm your knight now Seby." Peny smiled at me.
My eyes went wide. She was bleeding badly. She hugged me tightly and fell unconscious.
I cried for Mommy but she didn't answer.

I gasped and opened my eyes. I lost my mom and Penelope then. She was in unconscious for years and I was sent away before she woke up. Time passed and she forgot me but I didn't.
I came back just for her. This time I wanted to play the knight but I failed this time as well. I guess there's no reason for me to live anymore.
Maybe our story was to end like Romeo and Juliet.
I smiled and picked the knife that was in the corner.
"I'll join you soon princess."

#

THE END.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Just kidding^^
That was a little flashback there. Hope you liked it. I'm going to complete the story soon.
Maybe in the next two or three chapters.
Stay tuned;)