15. I want you back

Chapter 15
Julia Miller

I hear my phone ring. I slowly reached out for it on the nightstand. My head hurts like hell. I answered without checking the number.
"Hello?"

"Hello. Is this Julia?" I heard a man's voice.

"Speaking. Who are you?"

"I'm Hercules. Penelope's brother." I gasp and sit up. A tingle passes through my spine and the place between my legs ache. "Is she with you right now? I tried calling her but she didn't answer."

"Yeah. She's with me. Sleeping. I'll tell her to call you once she gets up."

"Sure." He hung up.

I took in the unfamiliar surrounding. No it's familiar. Someone grabbed my waist and pulled me. I looked besides me in the bed. My heart almost stopped beating.

I'm naked. He's naked.

"Calm down calm down." I whispered to myself.

How drunk was I? I saw our clothes shattered all over the place. I pulled the sheet to my exposed chest. I tried moving his hand but his grip only got tighter.

"Daniel let me go." I spoke trying to move his hand. He grabbed my hand and pulled me on him. I fell on his chest. My heart beats fastened. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I won't. Ever." He spoke.

His voice deep and husky. His hands sneaked behind my neck and he pulled me to him. My lips crashed on his.

I don't know if I should kiss him back or not. His other hand grazed my bare back. I pulled away.

"Stop." I spoke moving away from him. I held the sheets to my chest tightly.

"Juls listen to me." He sat up and his abs were to display. I got off the bed wrapping the sheets around me. I dare not look at him coz I know he's naked.

I grabbed my clothes and ran to the bathroom. I quickly wore them and walked out. He was sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me. He had his pants on. I grabbed my phone and wallet.

"What happened last was a total mistake. Just forget about it." I headed towards the door. He grabbed me and pinned me to a wall.

"A mistake?" He asked angrily.

"Yes. A mistake. I don't even remember what happened." I yelled. He chuckled and looked at me. He grabbed my chin.

"How about I help you remember?" He asked. His other hand reached the button of my pants.

"What are you doing!" I exclaimed trying to push him away. He leaned in and kissed my jaw then neck.

I bit my lips trying not to moan. His hands slid inside my pant.

"Stop this please." I spoke. Tears went down my cheeks. He pulled away and looked at me in shock.

"Fuck! I'm sorry Juls. Please don't cry." He spoke nervously.

"What do you want me to do Daniel!" I cried. He hugged me and I cried into his chest.

"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I was stupid. Angry." He spoke. His embrace feels so familiar. I want to just be like this forever. But I can't forget how much this guy has hurted me.

"I want you back Juls." He spoke. My heart stopped beating. I pushed him away.

"That's never going to happen!" I angrily yelled.

"Atleast hear me out!"

"Hear you out? Well you were the one who didn't say a word when I begged you for an explanation. I'm over you."

"We both know that's not true, you still love me."

"Even if I do, that doesn't give you any right to boss over me."

"I'm not, I just miss you a lot. I love you Juls."

"Then you shouldn't have left me."

"I fucked up okay? Please, I'm sorry."

"I can't Daniel, I'm not taking you back."

I walked to the door buttoning my pants.

"I'm not giving up." He spoke and I shut the door behind him. I walked downstairs and saw Xavier on the couch.

"Good morning." He spoke.

"Morning."

I walked to the door.

"Hey wait." He called and I turned to him. "Mind having some coffee?" He asked. I really needed some.

"Sure." I replied and walked to the kitchen with him.

He handed me the mug. It was the one of the couple set that I brought for Daniel.

"How are you?" He asked.

"Good."

He nodded and we had the coffee silently.

"J you're here." We both turned to Pen. What's she doing here. She was wearing her pjs.

"Thank God. I was really surprised to wake up in a unfamiliar room." She walked to me. I looked at Xavier.

"She came with Seb." He whispered.

"We gotta go." I place the mug on the counter.

"Go where?" She asked.

"Home."

"Aren't we home?"

"This isn't our home." I took her hand and pulled her to the door.

"Okay let me grab my wallet and keys." She spoke. I nodded and waited for her to come back.

She came from the basement and we drove back to our house.

"Whose place was that?" She asked. Maybe she didn't notice Xavier.

"Carlov's." I replied and she hit the break. I almost hit my head.

"What were we doing there?"

"Let's discuss at home."

We reached our house.

"And yeah your brother called me. I told him you were sleeping. Just call him."

"Thank you." She replied and I smiled at her.

We walked in and the house was as messy as always.

"My head hurts so much." She spoke.

"Mine as well. Let's just sleep." I spoke. I took her to my room. She flopped on the bed and I changed into my pjs. I layed besides her and fell asleep.

#

Second ship! I'll be writing more of them as well. Stay tuned.
Vote and comment:)