26. The Talk

Surprise!

William Valentino

William Valentino.
Female Lead's cousin.

29 years. 6'4.

Business Mafia.
Italian.

**
Chapter 26
Penelope Bonvalets

I looked at Will who gave me an assuring smile.

"What do you wanna know?" I asked.

"What-" Derek started but Steven stopped him. They did some signal through eyes. They turned to us.

"I'm sorry about that day." Derek spoke.

"Are you?" 

"Not a bit for hitting that bastard. But I'm sorry for hurting your feelings."

"Fine now let's get to the point." Hercules spoke. "What's going between the two of you?"

"He likes me and I like him too."

"You are too young for that." Derek snaps.

"I legal enough to marry. I don't need your permission."

"Penelope!" Hercules growled. I flinched.

"Bro, chill. Don't yell at her." Will says and I try hard to blink back the tears.

"Nell why don't you bake us a cake? I heard you make delicious cakes." He spoke. I gave him a confused look.

"Go on!" He pushed me out of the room.

I was on my way to the kitchen.

"Miss." I turned around to a maid.

"The dress for tonight's ball is here." She spoke.

"Great. Put them in my room. And ask for Lucy." I replied. She nodded and walked away.

After an hour and quarter I was done with the cake. I cut it into five slices and put them on a plate. I took the tray and walked to the room. They were already having tea. I placed the tray on the coffee table.

"Looks delicious." Will picked a plate. I took one and sat next to him.

"Are you taking some courses or something?" He asked.

"No. Marie taught me." I replied.

"There are a lots of bakeries in Italy. You can come there for learning more." He spoke.