28. He is mine.

Chapter 28
Beatrice Bonvalets

I got ready for the ball. I can't wait to meet him. Sebastian. My Sebastian. I walked out of my room. I glanced at her door. She would probably be crying over her dress. I walked downstairs. "Hercules are you ready?" I called for him. He walked downstairs. "You look beautiful." He smiled and hugged me.

We got in the car. "You seem excited." He spoke. I turned to him. "I am. I'm meeting him after so long." I smiled. "Silly." He chuckled. "Why are you so happy?" I asked. "Penelope is there as well. She will be surprised." He replied. "Penelope is there?" I asked shocked. "Yeah. You didn't know? She went with Will." He replied. "I heard her dress got torn." I replied. "What? Will texted me that they reached half an hour ago." He replied.

We reached and he helped me get out. Will he recognize me?

Our names were announced and we entered. I couldn't stop grinning. I spotted him with his father. He looks as handsome as always. "He is Sebastian?" Hercules asked. He looked angry. "Yeah. You know him?" I asked. "I need a drink." He walked away. What's wrong with him.

I made my way to him.
"Hi." I smiled.
"Hello. You are?" He asked.
"Beatrice Bonvalets. Happy birthday."
"Thank you." He smiled. My heart is jumping. "Are you by any chance Prin– Penelope's sister?" He asked. My smiled dropped instantly.
"You know her?" I asked bluntly.
"Yes." He grinned. I felt a arrow of jealousy cross my heart.
"It's really nice to meet you." He took my hand and kissed my knuckles. I smiled.

The music changed and couples started dancing. "Won't you ask me for a dance?" I asked. "I would love to." He replied and I smiled. Well I can win him in no time.
"But I have promised my first dance for someone." He spoke and my smiled dropped. He spotted some behind me. His smile widened. "Excuse me." He smiled and walked past me.

My eyes followed him. I clenched my fist when I saw him walk to Penelope. What the hell is she wearing? She smiled as he asked her for a dance.
I couldn't look away from them. The love, care, adoration belongs to me. He is mine.

I won't let her have him. No. Never. I have taken her too lightly. At this rate she'll take away everything that belongs to me. I can't let that happen. I going to take back everything. Everything that she has.

Penelope Bonvalets

"You look beautiful." He spoke as we danced. I chuckled trying to hide my blush. "You've already told me that." I replied. "I just can't explain how happy you make me." He pulled me closer. I gasped and my eyes fell on his lips. My lips still feel hot due to the kiss. I never thought a kiss would feel that great.

"Don't do that Princess." He spoke. "Huh?" I looked into his eyes. "I won't be able to control myself." He spoke. "What did I do?" I asked. "Stop looking at my lips and biting yours. Do you want me to kiss you here?" He asked. I moved making place between us. I looked away.

"You look cute when you blush." He swirled me around. "Who's blushing?" I rolled my eyes. "You are." He spoke into my ears. The song ended.

"Can I have my partner back now birthday boy?" Will came from behind me. "I thought you wanted the second dance with me." Sebastian spoke and I chuckled. "Don't let our little secret out." Will spoke placing his hand on my back. "Stop you two." I spoke and we laughed.

"Can I have this dance?" Will asked. I nodded. I glanced at Sebastian. Will pulled me to the dance floor. "So it's your childhood sweetheart." He spoke and I looked at him confused. "No. I met him a month ago." I replied. He looked and me for a moment then nodded.

My eyes fell on Sebastian. He was dancing with some girl. She turned and my eyes widened. Beatrice. What is she doing here? They were smiling and talking. For some reason I didn't like it. Will looked at where I was staring. "Are you jealous?" He asked and I turned to him. "Why would I be? It's just a dance." I shrugged trying not to look at them.

"Liar." He laughed. Before I could argue he spun me around. After the dance we walked to the dinning hall. "Hercules!" I  walked to him. He smiled at me. "I didn't know you were coming." I spoke. "Beatrice wanted a partner so I came. But it looks like she found one." He spoke looking at the direction where Beatrice was. She was talking to Sebastian. I quickly looked away.

"Isn't he the guy from the bar?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. "What's so good about him that both of my sisters like him." He was still watching them. "Beatrice likes him?" I asked playing with the glass in my hand.

"She does. She was so excited to meet him." He replied and looked at me. "Then what about Adonis?" I asked. He shrugged. "He's acting a little strange. Maybe he's stressed. He doesn't even attend balls and parties anymore." He replied. That's new. What changed?

"Enough of that. Can I have this dance little sister?" He held out a hand. I placed the glass on the table and took his hand. "Penelope." He spoke and I looked at him. "I'm really sorry." He replied. "It's fine." I replied. "Then call me brother like you used to." He replied and I chuckled. "Okay Brother Hercules." I smiled and he smiled back. I can't believe we are having a sibling moment.

This is one of the best days of my life.

#

I couldn't write more of Beatrice POV so I changed mid chapter.
I have been receiving a lots of love from you all and I'm really grateful.
Do vote:)