29. She likes me.

A little smut ahead**

Chapter 29
Sebastian Carlov

I can't get out of the conversation with Beatrice. She is really nice but I want spend time with my Princess. I saw her dancing with her brother. She was smiling. It put a smile on my face as well.

"Are you listening?" I turned to Beatrice. "I'm sorry. What did you say?" I asked trying to be polite. She is Princess's family and I don't want to leave a bad impression on her. "You're zoning out again!" She exclaimed. "As a punishment. Drink this." She handed me the champagne glass. "Sorry." I emptied the glass.

She smiled. My head started to get dizzy. "Are you alright?" She asked. "Yeah." I shook my head. "You don't look well. Let me help you to your room." She spoke. "No it's fine. Excuse me." I tried to walk to the washroom. I need to splash some water on my face.

I stumbled and someone quickly grabbed me. "You look drunk. Let me help you." She spoke. I don't know who she was. I was going to pass out soon. She helped me up the stairs. She opened a door and pulled me in.

I fell on the bed. "Sebastian?" She called. "Princess." I touched her cheek. She was looking down at me. I couldn't see her face clearly. She leaned in and I moved closer and we kissed. She kissed me roughly. I pushed her away with the little strength I had. "Who are you!" I exclaimed moving away. My head was still dizzy but I knew she wasn't my Princess.

"It's me Sebastian. Your Princess." She replied. "No you're not. Get out of here!" I yelled. "Seba–" "GET OUT!" I screamed. I heard the door shut. I laid on the bed closing my eyes. My body is heating up.
I loosened my tie.

"Sebastian." She whispered. I quickly hugged her. She was my Princess. I pulled back and kissed her. I got on her, she was beneath me. Her hands went around my neck. I kissed her neck living my marks. My hands touched her thigh moving her dress upwards.

"Sebastian.." She moaned. I pulled her dress off. She was wearing a strapless bra and matching panties. I was between her legs. "You are so beautiful." I leaned in and kissed her. I took off my suit and shirt. She fit so perfectly with me.

I kissed her thighs softly and she bit her lips. "I want you Princess. I need you." I begged. "Have me Sebastian. Make me yours." She moaned. I took off the rest of her clothes as well as mine. I kissed her and slowly entered her. She held on to me tightly and I groaned.

I began to move once I was all in. Her moans are driving me carzy. I kissed her everywhere I could. She is mine. Only mine. "Sebastian I'm–" "Me too." I breathed heavily.

We both moaned as we finished together. I looked down at her panting. "I love you. You are mine." I whispered placing my forehead on hers. "I– Sebastian. Wake up." She replied. "What are you saying?" I asked. "You're dreaming. I can never be yours." She replied. Her eyes cold with no emotion.
"Princess –" she wasn't beneath me anymore.

Headlights shone and I quickly covered my eyes. The car came straight my way. "No!" I exclaimed.

I sat up panting. I looked around. I was in the room. The sunlight fell straight to my face. I blocked some with my hand. The door opened.

"I've prepared clothes for you." The butler spoke. I nodded and he walked out. I grabbed the towel and walked to the bathroom. I stood beneath the cold running water. What the hell was that dream.

I wore the clothes the butler had prepared. I walked downstairs grabbing my wallet, phone and car keys. "You're up son?" The man asked. I ignored him and headed to the door. "Have breakfast at least." He called. I shut the door and walked out.

I got in my car and drove. I want to see her right now. I stopped at the gate.

I dialed her number.
"Hello?"
"Can you come down for a moment?"
"What are you saying?"
"I'm at the gate. Let's have breakfast together."
"I'll be there." She hung up.

After few minutes she walked out. "Sebas–" I hugged her tightly. She didn't push me away. I pulled back and looked at her. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I missed you." I replied and she smiled. "I missed you too." She replied. "Really?" I asked excited. She nodded.

She got in the car and I drove to Honey Bread. A local cafe. "Where did you disappear last night?" She asked. I glanced at her. "I got a little drunk." I replied. She nodded.

I parked the car and we walked in. I was holding her hand. "What do you want to eat?" I asked. "Anything that you're having." She replied. The waitress came and I ordered regular breakfast for two. Juice for her and coffee for me.

I looked at her smiling. That was a stupid dream. She's here. Right infront of me.

"I didn't know that you knew Beatrice." She spoke. "Beatrice? Oh your sister." I replied and she nodded. "I just met her yesterday. I didn't knew her before." I replied. "You seemed pretty close." She replied. "Are you jealous Princess?" I smirked. "What? No. I was just curious." She replied. I smiled. "Don't smile like that?" She looked away.

"I like you so much." I spoke. She looked at me. I wanted to tell her that I was madly in love with her. But I don't want to burden her with my feelings. "Be my girlfriend." I spoke teasingly.

"Okay." She replied. I was not ready for that. "What did you just say Princess?" I asked. "I said okay." She repeated. "Why?" I asked. "Because. I. Like. You." She replied. She likes me. She. Likes. Me! Oh my god! "Really?" I exclaimed and stood up. "Sit down." She whisper yelled looking around. I walked to her and made her stand.

"You like me!" I exclaimed. She blushed. "Meet my girlfriend everyone!" I exclaimed. There were a handful of people. I heard some awws from the old couple. "Sebastian!" She exclaimed. I kissed her softly. "I'm so so happy!" I exclaimed.

#

How you like it?
Vote and comment:)