30. Daniel and I

Chapter 30
Penelope Bonvalets

"Are you free today?" He asked.
"Why?"
"I wanted to take you out." He held my hand.
"Where?"
"An amusement park."
"Okay. Pick me at 4." I smiled. "Okay." He grinned.
We stared at each other for a moment. "I gotta go." I tried pulling my hands.
"Tell it once again." He spoke.
"Sebastian. Stop already." I tried not to smile. I lost count of how many times I've said him that I like him.
"One last time." He spoke.
"I like you." I replied and he smiled. "I like you more." He replied and I chuckled.

I walked to the gate. He was still watching me. "Go." I signaled. "You go in." He replied. I nodded and walked in.

"Where did you run off to?" Will asked. "For breakfast." I replied sitting next to him. "With Sebastian?" He asked and I nodded. He seemed a little busy with his phone. "What's happening?" I asked. "Huh? Nothing." He replied. "Come on tell me!" I exclaimed. "Who is it? It's a girl?" I asked.

"Sia. You remember from last night?" He asked. "The decorator?" I asked and he nodded. "What about her?" I asked. "Her necklace got stuck in my shirt. She wants it back." He replied. "How did her necklace get stuck on your shirt?" I asked. He looked around. "While having sex in the bathroom." He replied. "What! You had–" "Shh. I don't want mom to hear." He replied. I looked around then whispered. "You had sex with her?" I asked. "She was hot." He replied. "Disgusting." I got up. He chuckled.

I walked to my room. I skyped Julia. "What happened last night?" She asked. I dropped the phone when Sebastian kissed me.
"J I something happened yesterday." I spoke.
"Hey everything alright?" She asked concerned.
"Do you have extra face mask?" Nixie came in. "Hey Pen." She walked to the screen. I waved at her.
"What happened yesterday?" Julia asked.
"Sebastian kissed me." Nexie almost fell down and Julia gasped. "Come again." Nexie cleared her ear. "At the party yesterday when I was talking to you Sebastian came suddenly and grabbed me. Then he kissed me." I replied.
"What did you do?" Julia asked.
I looked at her confused.
"Did you kiss him back?" She asked. I blushed and nodded.
"Oh my God!" Nexie exclaimed. "So how was it?" She asked. "Nice?" I replied.

"So what happened next?" Julia asked. "Today he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said Yes." I spoke. Nexie fell on the ground. "Hey is she alright?" I asked. "She's just overacting." Julia kicked her. "So you two are dating?" Julia asked and I nodded.
"I can't believe this. J pinch me." Nexie got up. Julia picked her and she winched. "It's real. Wow Pen you're lucky." She spoke and I smiled.
Her phone buzzed. "I gotta go. I'll call you later. And I'm taking this J." She walked out.

"J did you get hurt?" I asked spotting a bruise on her neck. She quickly covered it. "It's nothing." She replied. "Hey you can talk to me." I spoke. She looked at me then sighed. "Can we meet?" She asked. I nodded. "Meet me at the cafe in ten." She spoke and I nodded.

I hung up and got ready.

"Where are you going?" Will asked. He was going out as well. "To the cafe." I replied. "I'm going that way. Let me drop you." He spoke. "Be careful on the road." Aunt Janet spoke. We agreed and walked out.

"Where are you going?" I asking buckling the seat belt. "To return the necklace." He replied. "Do you like her?" I asked. "She's pretty." He replied. And I continued staring at him. "I don't want anything serious right now Nell." He replied. "What if she wants something more?" I asked. He looked at me and laughed. "What are you thinking in that little brain of yours?" He asked.
"I am just curious."
"I have already told her that I'm not serious." He replied.
"Is this about Sebastian?" He asked and I looked at him. "Don't worry he's serious about you." He replied. "How do you know?" I asked. "It's a man thing. I can just tell by the way he talks and looks at you." He replied.

He dropped me at the cafe. "Call me and I'll pick you." He spoke. I nodded. Julia was already there. "Cappuccino?" She handed me the can. "Thanks." I smiled. "It's been so long since I saw you." She spoke. "It's just been a week J." I smiled.

"So what's bothering you?" I asked. She sipped her drink. "Daniel." She replied. "Who?"
"Sebastian's friend." She replied. "He did that to you?" I asked pointing at her neck and she nodded. "He hit you?" I asked angrily. "He didn't hit me. It's a live bite." She replied. I looked at her surprised.

"You wanna talk about it?" I asked. "I haven't told anyone about this." She replied. "It's fine. If you don't want to." I replied. "I want to. Just don't tell anyone. For a while." She spoke and I nodded.

"Daniel and I used to date in highschool."
"You went to the same highschool?" I asked and she nodded.
"We were neighbors. He's parents divorced and he moved away with his mother. He broke up with me before moving away."
"Coincidentally he got into the same college as me. After first semester I discovered that he was in the same college. But he was dating some random girls. It really hurt." She spoke and I held her hand.
"The first time I saw him in the college was in a party. He was making out with some girl. He didn't know I was in the same college. He just found out a few months ago." She spoke.
"Now he wants me back. I don't know what he's thinking." She wiped a tear.

I got up and hugged her. "I don't know what to do." She sobbed. "It's fine." I patted her back.

We had lunch together. "We must go. You'll be late for the date." Julia spoke. I nodded and called Will.

He came to pick me up. "Your friend is beautiful." He smiled and asked for her hand. He kissed her knuckles asking for her name. "Julia." She replied. "Pretty name. I'm William. Penelope's cousin." He spoke. "Nice meeting you." Julia smiled. "Pleasure's all mine." He flirted. "Will." I looked at him and he grinned. "Come let me drop you as well." He spoke. "I stay in a different route." She spoke. "It's fine. I'll drop Nell first the  you." He spoke.

We got in and he dropped me. "No funny business with her Will." I whispered before getting off. "Bye. Have fun." Julia smiled. I waved at her as they drove off.

#

Sorry for the late update.
I'll be updating more often:>
Don't forget to vote and comment..