31. Date with my girl

Chapter 31
Sebastian Carlov

"How about this one?" I came out putting on a brown leather jacket with back basic shirt below and denim pants. "This looks better. Where are you talking her by the way?" Xavier asked. "Amusement park."
"I never knew you were that type of guy." He teased and I smiled.
"Any suggestions?" I asked.
"When the sun sets and the seat of the ferris wheel reaches the top. Seal the deal with a passionate kiss." He replied.
"Are you sure you haven't been on a date before?"
"Duh. Dating is not for guys like me." He shrugged.
"That's just your assumption."
"Try me."
We turned to Daniel who walked in. "What happened to your nose?" I asked.
"Who hit you?" Xavier asked.
"It's nothing. I'm fine." He replied grabbing a bottle of cold water.
"Just tell me Dan. I'll take care of them." I rolled my sleeves. No body messes with my people. No body.
"Calm down. It was Juls." He replied.
I looked at Xavier and we both burst into laughter.
"God I can't." Xavier held his stomach. "Nothing's funny here." He rolled his eyes.
"You bet." I laughed.
"What did you do this time?" I asked standing across the counter to him.
"I just grabbed her and gave her a hickey. She got pissed." He spoke.
"Did you see the doctor?" Xavier asked slightly touching the bandaid on his nose. He nodded.
"If it was that Brandon or some guy I was ready to break some bones." I replied. He chuckled.
"You going somewhere?" He asked.
"I have date with my girl." I winked grinning.
"You two are together now?" He asked.
"Yes. She agreed to be my girlfriend." I did a happy dance.
"That went from hulk to hello kitty in a second." Xavier replied and they laughed.
"Whatever. I gotta go." I grabbed my helmet.
"Have fun." They spoke and I walked out.

I drove to her house. I saw her waiting by the gate. I stopped infront of her. I took off my helmet.
"Am I late?" I checked my wrist watch.
"No. I got dressed earlier." She smiled.
"Back to bike?" She asked looking at my bike.
"You'll be closer this way." I handed her the helmet. She put on the helmet quickly but I caught the little blush on her cheek.

She hopped behind me. "Hold tight princess." I spoke and took off. I loved to ride my bike but I love riding it with her more. I held her hands that were wrapped around my torso.

I parked my bike and we got off. She took off the helmet. Her hairs were messed a little. I placed the helmet on the bike and soothed her hairs. She looks beautiful even with messed hairs. "Thanks." She replied.
"It's my duty as your boyfriend." I replied. She blushed and I kissed her cheek.
"You are so cute." I whispered bending down to come face to face with her.
"Stop. You're making me blush." She looked away. I laughed and grabbed her hand.
I intervened our fingers.
"Let's have some fun." I spoke pulling her inside.

We rode a lot of rides. I can say she was having fun. It just made me happy to see her smiling and laughing. "Sebastian?" She called and I looked dazed.
"What are you thinking? I called you so many times." She spoke.
"Sorry. It's just you are eye capturing." I spoke and she chuckled.
"What did you want?" I asked.
"Look at those dolls. Aren't they cute?" She pointed at a shooting counter.
"You want one?" I asked.
"You know to shoot?" She asked and I smirked.
I walked her to the counter.
"Which one do you want?" I asked. She looked at them and pointed at a pair of pandas.
"Okay." I paid for the wooden bullets.
I shoot accurately three times.
"Congratulations. You've won it." The shopkeeper handed me the dolls.
"Here Princess." I handed them to her.
"They are so soft." She grinned.
I smiled. "Here this one's for you." She handed me one.
"Me?" I asked and she nodded. "It resembles you." She replied and I looked at the doll. It was smiling with closed eyes.
"Are you sure princess?" I looked at it again. "Yup. Smiley smiley Sebastian." She pulled my cheeks.
I can't say I wasn't surprised. I'm really always smiling around her. It's her fault. She makes me smile.

"If you want me to keep it then you'll have to pay rent for it." I spoke.
"Rent?" She asked and I nodded. I leaned in and her eyes moved to my lips. "We're in public place Sebastian." She whispered. "But I really want to kiss you." I whispered back.

I glanced at her lips and she licked them. I placed my lips on hers and she kissed me back. It was a small kiss but the butterflies inside me were still dancing. "The last ride awaits." I took her hand and walked to the ferris wheel.

It's time to seal the deal.

We got in. She sat infront of me. Our legs were touching. "I've read this in the books." She spoke.
"Read what?" I asked.
She moved closer and kissed me. I was surprised but I kissed her back. She pulled away smiling.
She looked out and I realized we were on the top.
The sun almost set.
"This." She smiled. I sighed. This girl is going to be the death of me.

#

6k reads! I ain't dreaming am I?
Thank you so much for giving my book a chance. It really means a lot to me:)
Vote if you like the chapter..