21. I like him

Chapter 21
Penelope Bonvalets

"Sebastian! Are you drunk again!" I exclaimed and walked to him. He was laying on my bed.

"That's not the way you greet your guests." He replied turning to me and . By the looks he didn't seem drunk.

"I remember locking the window."
He just smiled.

"You broke into my room!" I exclaimed.

"Am I not allowed to?"

"Sebastian! Don't you get it? If anyone sees you we'll be in big trouble." I spoke.

"No one will see me." He replied confidently.

"How did you even climb up here?"

"I have my ways. Come let's watch a movie." He patted on the bed next to him.

"Movie?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Yeah." He switched on the TV and quickly picked one.

"Come here princess." He held out a hand.

"I'm fine here." I sat in a distance.

"Sheesh!" He came closer. I quickly turned my head to him. Did he just do the thing that the boys in kdrama do. Harold does that too.

"What?" He asked surprised.

"Nothing." I mumbled. "When did you leave last night?"

"At 4. I have to leave while it's still dark." He replied.

"Why are you doing this?" I looked at him.

"Simple. I want to be with you." He replied coolly smiling at me.

"Why?"

"Beacuse I like you Princess." He replied. His expression was sincere. He wasn't joking. My heart beats raised.

The world fell into silence and I stared into his eyes, there's something in them that I've wanted all my life.

I hugged him, snuggling my face into his neck. He's warm.

"Thank you." I say blinking the happy tears.

"Don't make this emotional, I'm here to have fun." He says and I pull back smiling.

"Let's watch the movie now." He looked at the screen still wrapping his arms around me.

I looked at my lap. I feel overwhelmed.

I woke up. I sat up. I remember falling asleep before the movie ended because it felt really nice I his arms.

I got off and walked to the balcony. I was feeling happy for no reason. My insides were jumping and excited. I bathed and had breakfast. The books I asked for had arrived.

I couldn't concentrate on anything. Beacuse I like you Princess. Were the only words roaming in my head. I shut the book and sighed. My phone buzzed.

"Hellooo there!" Julia spoke.

"You alive girl?" Nexie asked and I chuckled.

"I am. For now."

"We miss you." Harold spoke.

"I miss you all toooo."

"So how did your day go?" Julia asked.

"Not bad."

"Cool. Did you see the video I sent?" Nexie asked.

"Yeah."