Living together is the best.

"Well, you should've mentioned that before I'll just read the headlines online." He picked up the remote to probably shut off the tv.

"Oh no no, you continue with your routine." I raised my hands up and waved him off.

He raised an eyebrow and shut the tv off.

"If I can't do these little things for you then what kind of a man am I?" He shook his head and cracked the eggs into the pan.

My eyes passed over this man dreamingly.

"A very bad one." I teased.

He shook his head with his lips curved up from the side. He was clean shaven and freshly showered. Plain white T-shirt and tailored navy blue trousers that fit him perfectly.

I smirked.

"Enjoying the view?" He muttered without even looking at me.

My lips spread wider.

I put off my headphones and set them on the counter.

When I brought the mug for another sip I heard a tinkling sound from my cup.

My eyes widened and I froze.

Ray had his hands in his pants and was looking at me with an adoringly smug expression.

My teeth pierced my lip.

My eyes moved to peek inside the cup and there it was, a platinum band resting in the dark liquid.

I gulped.

My lips parted and my eyes locked with a beaming Ray.

"You're kidding." I whispered.

"If kidding means proposing, then yes, yes I am."

Oh my god.

"Emilia Kyra Hawthorne, will you be my wife?" He looked at me intently and my eyes watered.

I gasped.

Shit.

This was really happening.

Holy pancakes. I was getting married. Me, myself, the person who used to once run away from the word of commitment was literally going to marry it. This man changed my life, in more ways than one. Without him, I wouldn't have realised how much I loved photography and there came the idea of my app for photographers all around the world. It had been doing great so far and I myself was contributing to it on a daily basis by uploading my own work on it.

The app was basically a job hunting site, but for photographers. I had squealed in glee when I had thought of the idea in the middle of the night and I was sure Raymond must have contemplated leaving me that night. I was jumping like a crazy high person and he was just staring at me with wide eyes. He didn't even ask what happened just waited patiently for me to cool down until I pitched the idea to him and he agreed it was quite a good one.

I don't think I could have ever found a man better than the man in front of me if I had even gone on a world scavenger hunt. But there he was, smiling adoringly at me, stayed through all my crazy phases and loved me regardless. And I still couldn't reckon how after so many years I could only love him more. I bit my lip and struggled to breathe as all thoughts left me and my mind, body and soul focused only on the man in front of me.

My steps rushed towards him and I jumped into his arms. His sturdy arms held me secure as I put my legs around his torso.

"Is that a yes?" He whispered with the tip of his nose brushing the sensitive skin of my neck.