Chapter 31

Chapter 31

"What the hell?" Tyrell asked as he looked around. The last thing he remembered, he was in Demi's house. They were having a few moments of silence but then Devin pulled out the contraption which had Demi's name on it. He struggled to remember anything else after that.

"Ow."Kelso muttered as she sat up. They had all found themselves flat on their backs. They were all uncomfortable and felt like they had done some serious exercise. "What the hell?" she had finally looked up and started to examine their surroundings. She quickly stood up where she was and looked around. She was doing a slight headcount. "Where's Sylvester? And Addamak? And Demi?"

The others were starting to regain consciousness as well, each of them looking around with some degree of confusion and fear. Tyrell now had an enormous amount of panic in his veins as he looked around for Sylvester."what the-" Devin started to say as she looked around.

"We don't know." The twins said in unison. It was nothing like they had ever experienced before. It almost seemed like they were in a planetarium. There was a big screen up in front of them and there was darkness surrounding them. They were black walls, they couldn't exactly see what shape the walls were but some felt really claustrophobic.

Eden didn't say anything as the others were looking around or thinking. She had noticed something which she didn't want to believe. She didn't really want to let the others know until she was certain. She felt like she was going crazy, but that wouldn't be too out of place considering how she had been feeling lately.

"This has to have been Demi." Acheron said determined. "She took Addamak out of the room just as this happened. " He crossed his arms with a firm look on his face. He was open to debate but he was feeling extremely on edge,paranoid and angry.

"Yes but didn't you notice that Demi looked angry?" Landso questioned as eh rubbed the bridge of his nose and ut his glasses back on. "It wasn't...dramatic or fake anger. It was genuine. She tried to hide it." The reasoning was sound. Acheron dropped his arms and sighed.

"Then what do you think happened, smarty pants?" Acheron teased slightly in a way to make himself feel better. Vansilla was stood in between them , looking slightly lost and extremely worried. She was one of those who didn't like confined spaces. Laylian, Kelos and Tyrell were quite a few steps away, the two girls trying to calm Tyrell down.

"Um guys?" Eden tried to get their attention but none was given, her cousin walked over to her with a questioning look. "Guys?" She tried to say again but it was little to no use.

"Oi!" Devin shouted, it caused everyone int he group to jump and look at her with a startled expression. "Eden has something to say." Devin shrugged as though it was something that happened everyday. She often took it upon herself to try and include her cousin in things, no matter how quiet she tended to be.

Everyone was now looking at Eden, who shrinks back with slight nervousness. "Look" she said as she pointed to the screen. It wasn't really a screen at all. It was more like one gigantic window in the top of whichever room they had found themselves in. This was slightly obvious because what they could see out of it was extremely surprising. Tyrell had found the wall as he stepped back in shock. Laylian and Kelso gave audible gasps, Vansila shuddered , Acheron and Landso watched with wide mouths.

What was in front of them made them all feel sick. It was extremely trippy, as they saw Demi's house. Where they had been stationed a few moments ago was now almost vacant, It was like they had beens shrunken down, it strangely reminded the twins of alice in wonderland , the thought wasn't the most pleasant.

"How on earth did that happen?" Vansilla stuttered and pointed to the window. She hadn't seen or read about anything like this ever happening. She knew that the fae could do anything that they imagined but the more unnatural it is the more energy it takes. She would not like to meet the fae who was able to do anything like this.

"It must be the device." Landso muttered as he looked around. He walked to where Tyrell was and placed his hand on the wall. "This is plastic." He started to trail his hand along the wall as he walked. He had made a full circle around them all, the room wasn't as small as it looked. "it' s the same shape as the device...we're inside it"

"What? No we're not." Acheron huffed and puffed as he crossed his arms again and stared upwards. When suddenly Sylvester appeared. Sylvester looked down on them with angry eyes. His gaze flickered from them to something else, something the group couldn't see. "O-okay maybe we are." He gulped with fear. He wasn't one to get scared often but he was rather afraid of the unknown.

"Okay so that's alright." Kelso tried to reassure them all. "If Sylvester has us then we'll be safe, nothing will happen to the device and i'm sure he will ...figure out...how to." She trailed off a little bit as she stared out the window, a familiar face coming into view. "Oh no."

"Bryan." Eden and Devin said in unison, they gave each other a knowing glance and sighed. They should've known that Bryan would have at least a small part to play in this plot. They wished that they could what what was going on but all they saw were lip movements. None of them knew how to lip read that well.

"I'm assuming that's not a good person?" Vansilla asked worriedly. She hadn't seem this stranger before and she didn't get a good feeling about him. He did not look nice at all, she knows that she probably shouldn't judge a book by it's cover but the sneer on his face was enough for her to make up her quick conclusion.

She only got shakes of heads in response.