chapter 15

Chapter 15

Some of them weren't exactly happy that Sylvester went ahead and did something without their knowing. They couldn't really complain. It worked. They were a little concerned about how Sylvester did it instead of Kelso or Tyrell. They didn't know what this meant for them. Could anyone do the actions to save the dimensions? Or was it only those who are close to the twins? Nobody had the answers to these questions. Except for one lady who was in the centre of a damp, dark mansion, praying her grandchildren and their friends were alright.

"You Did it!" Tyrell jumped and gave Sylvester a light kiss on his lips. He could tell that whatever it was still bothered Sylvester. He wasn't going to ask what it was. Not since he didn't answer him earlier, he would ask when they were in private once again. He knew Sylvester wasn't one to show emotions in front of many people. Sylvester wasn't one to really speak his mind when faced with a big crowd.

"Ahh well that's one off the list." Addamak clapped his hands as he looked over to the riddles. "How did you figure it out?" He asked Sylvester curiously. Sylvester wanted to turn away front the attention that he was being given. He wanted to turn around and pretend that he wasn't being talked to. Of course, he was too polite to do anything of the sort.

"I thought about it." Sylvester said softly and plainly. He hoped to get the message across that it was a rather sensitive topic. The book meant a lot to him and now it is gone. It held most of his life. He shouldn't really have put that much emotion and passion into a simple book but it had meant a lot to him when he was in the fae dimension. It held some wonderful memories that he would treasure forever. Now they're just memories.

"Oh no that was a waste of time." Vansilla groaned out as she stomped her feet slightly. She knew that they now had to goo back and clean up all the books which they had gotten out. It would take them a lot less time then it had taken to get all the books out, they wouldn't exactly have to flip through each and every book. All of them would be able to help out. They just had to make sure they were in the right places.

"Well...best get back to it." Laylian muttered. When she passed Sylvester she stopped to give him a comforting smile and a short hug. She was pleased that he had figured it out, she knew that he was smart enough to be able to. She was surprised that he had the courage to do so. It was brave of him to try something instead of pondering it even more and never speaking up.

Sylvester felt a bit guilty about hugging her back. She didn't know that he had lost the gift that she gave him. He felt like he had somewhat betrayed her. He gave up a gift of hers , he had put much thought into it and in the end it worked. So why did he feel so bad in doing so? He just couldn't figure it out.

Meanwhile Dawn was not having a very good time at all. She Was grateful that she hadn't been extremely hurt by the one she knew to be the dark fae leader.She knew that they had much much more power then she had. They had many opportunities to hurt her. The worst thing which happened was that Lorraine had sug her claws into Dawn a little bit. Even that was not intentional.

"Now..." Nero trailed off as they sat in front of Dawn. They were sat in the most modern looking thing in the mansion. It was a rather big leather seat, it quite literally swallowed Nero whole as it towered above them. "Would you tell us what you know?"

"Once again I am lost." Dawn tried to stall as much as she could. "I know a plethora of things. Most things humans should not know. What exactly is it that you want?" At this point Oscar and Lorraine were facepalming mentally. It was true that they were sick of their master's actions and obsession. THey were a little annoyed that Dawn just admitted she knew things which she shouldn't.

"The prophecy woman!" Nero shouted as they leaped up front heir seat once again, the shadows jumped and followed them as they paced around the room. The place seemed to get darker with each inhale that they took. They were losing their mind...or at least what was left of it. They took a deep breath before looking back at the woman who caused them so much frustration. "Tell me about the prophecy."

"Hmm well assuming that you had someone listen in on our conversation...I suppose that you know all I know." Nero truend away halfway through the sentence and gave Oscar a slightly seething stare. They didn't remember who exactly told them to go after Dawn instead of looking in the Jewlson household. They were going to blame Brandon in Oscar's body anyways.

"Wonderful! Fantastic!" Nero walked around the room, still being followed by their pose of shadows. "This was a waste of time. Such splendid news." The other three living beings in the room were getting more and more disturbed by Nero's antics. There was rage in their eyes and that was matched with a sickly yet psychotic grin.

"Master if I may.." Oscar tried his best to save ...well brandon's skin. "We now know that the twins and the fae only know what we know.they are no wiser than we are.we could look for different sources. Perhaps the answers lie with the fae now. " At first Nero seemed enraged that Oscar was not giving them any new information. Then their eyes widened, their eyes shone with mischief and they gave a small dance.

It was one of the most disturbing things which Dawn had ever seen. The signs of a mad person were building and building. She knew that they were mad with power, she knew that they would stop at nothing to get the power and control that they were seeking. Which they had been seeking for many years now. The more power that they got then the less sanity they held.

"Put her with the others!" They continued to dance, all the way into where Dawn presumed the kitchen or dining area was. "I'm sure they'd be overjoyed to meet her!" Nero's high pitched laugh was odd in comparison to their normal speaking voice. It was something which shook you to your core.

Oscar and Lorraine complied, getting Dawn a little gentler this time and taking her up the stairs. To the circular room which held many people, all looking exhausted and ill. Dawn was surprised when she entered. She knew a few of the people who were in there. Two surprised her immensely. As Oscar and Lorraine let go of her, she stared at Oscar and Lorraine, tied up together in the far end of the room.