40. Mani no Pedi

Beginne am Anfang

"Y/N-chan!"

You looked to the side, looking up at Semi as you held Tendou under your arm, knuckles to his head.

"Let's head back. We have practice matches tomorrow."

You sighed, nodding as you let Tendou fall.

"Okay..."

-

"You're ass."

"Shattap! I bet ya cheated."

You yawned, hearing as Osamu snickered in the back.

"No. I think you're just ass." Kenma answered, making the rest of you break out laughing.

"Shut up..."

You glanced up at the clock, suddenly noticing it was midnight.

"Ah, I gotta go." You sighed, sitting up as you waited for them to answer.

"What? Why, we haven't been playing for long."

"We've literally been playing since nine, Atsumu." You clicked your tongue, hearing him gasp as he began grumbling under his breath.

"Alright, text you tomorrow Y/N."

You hummed, saying a quick goodbye to them before exiting the party and turning off your console.

You had done your night routine when you got to your dorm, all ready to sleep as you tucked yourself into your covers.

You sent a quick goodnight text to Kageyama, answering his from a couple hours ago before letting yourself drift off to sleep.

You woke up the next morning by a loud crash.

You shot up straight, blinking the drowsiness away as you looked around your room, your eyes landing on Kawanishi and Shirabu at your door.

Kawanishi was spread out on your floor, holding up a frame as clothes from your bin layed around him.

You groaned, slumping back onto your bed as you lift your phone up to your face, catching a glimpse of the time before flipping around and burying your face into your pillow.

"Oi."

Shirabu stepped over Kawanishi's limbs, slapping your back as you let out another groan.

"Get up."

"Leave me alone."

You flipped around, giving your back to Shirabu as you fell back to sleep.

"I said." Shirabu clicked his tongue, snapping the blanket away, letting the cold air of the room hit your skin. "Get up."

"Whaddaya want." You glared at him, chucking your pillow straight at his face. Causing him to stumble backwards.

"We're going out."

Your glare intensified as you reached for your other pillow.

"I have a date today." You snarled, chucking your pillow at him again.

He sighed, catching the pillow before narrowing his eyes at you.

"I already told you I read a letter off of the internet. I also know you don't like Semi like that."

Ushijima's stoic expression faltered as he put his chopsticks down, looking at his plate as he scrunched his eyebrows together.

Tendou only blinked at you, still holding his spoon half way to his mouth as he let your words set in.