" he's right that skirt is too short," Chase said.

" Can I see your Ids? Because I m sure none of you is my father."

" it's too short isn't Baron?" Vinnie asked as he gave me an evil look.

" Huh? ... well, it is but it suits her too well, so if she wants to wear it... None of you get to tell her no," he said as he took one of the pancakes on the big plate. 

" Sorry Kids, you're not winning this time. . . . gotta go," I laughed before walking out of the kitchen and walking through my house's front door to Marshall's car, " Morning my lovely Marshaa," I smiled before getting into his car. I put my seat belt on and started telling him what exactly happened the day before until that morning; " ... And today he had the nerve to tell me that I shouldn't go to school wearing this skirt."

At first, he tried to hide his laugh then he failed and laughed loudly, " I think he has a thing for you." He spoke before continuing to laugh. 

" Are you kidding? he hates me," 

" he has a thing for you."

 " You don't understand, he makes fun of me, he mocks me and humiliates me."

" Again he has a thing for you."

" whatever, you still not going with me tomorrow?" I asked trying to change the Vinnie subject, " I told you, I have to go with Garett to clean his campus room after he left it." He answered without taking his eyes off the road. 

" So he's going to live in your house again? How are your parents feeling about that?"

" it's better for him than being homeless I guess."

" I miss him."

" you'll get sick of him, you know his pranks and his jokes."

_

we got to the school parking lot, Marshall parked the car in our usual spot. And somehow Chase, Vinnie, and Baron were already sitting on the hood of Chase's car. How is that even possible. I left before they even get breakfast... Anyway, we reached the school front door and Aaron was waiting for me there with his backpack on one of his shoulders, " hey." I smiled as he stood in front of us. the smile on his face grew before he leaned closer and planted a kiss on my lips. 

 " Uh. . . Aaron, meet Marshall my best friend," I grunted looking at both of them. 

" I know him, we were in sixth grade together."

" Yeah, I do remember that! I'll see you later guys!" Marshall kissed my cheeks before walking away, and when I looked up at Ryan he had a weird look on his face; " Does he always kiss you like that?" he questioned as we started walking in the hallway to my locker. " Yeah, sometimes... Marshall is my best friend," I said as I held his hand.

" Alright," he said as he tightened the grip around my hand and walked me to my locker...

______

"CHASE!"  I yelled for the fourth time before reaching his bedroom, and when I did I swung the door open and yelled his name again, " what?" he yawned, he's getting sleepy and I had just ruined it for him. 

" Get up you're going to drive me to the airport," I said taking his pillow away from him.

" Do me a favor and go get your driver's license," he tiredly spoke as he sat up from his bed and hit me with the pillow. " I don't have to as long as I have a big brother," I said as I slammed his door.