Booty Camp

Santana's POV:

"Baby," I heard Britt whisper, but I was too tired to get up- all her fault. "San, you have to wake up now." I still didn't move. "You're really going to make me do this?" She sighed and climbed on top of me, pressing her lips to mine and asking for the access that I immediately gave. I smiled against her lips, thinking about where this was going to go, but she then pulled away.

"Britt!" I whined and she just smirked- I regret spending so much time with her... okay, maybe I don't.

"You should have gotten up when I told you," I rolled my eyes playfully at her. "Come on, I'll make it up to you in the shower," she told me, kissing away my pout gently and making her way to the bathroom. "You coming?" I nodded quickly and ran to follow her.

~~~~~

"So how do you feel about Booty Camp today?" She asked with a soft smile, taking a bite of her pancakes.

"I'm just happy to be back," I shrugged- it was partially the truth. "I wish you were there, though,"

"You just want to watch me dance," she laughed and I didn't bother trying to deny it- it's true anyway.

"Maybe, maybe not," I joked and she was about to say something (which was probably overly-flirtatious) when my mom walked down the stairs.

"Hi girls," she smiled, hugging me from behind, and she grabbed a piece of toast from the middle of the table. Whenever we stay here, and she is home, it has become a kind of tradition that she steals some of the breakfast that we make- Britt always cooks too much anyway. She sat down beside me, opposite Britt, and we began the casual conversation which used to feel like the most awkward thing. I'm not sure if it is the work I have been doing with Eggy or just Britt's presence, but I have gotten a lot better at involving my mom in things. "Remember, San, your next session with Dr Friedman has been moved to today after Glee- it's the only time we could get since you have re-joined." I nodded along with what she has told me about ten times now. Luckily for me, Schuester doesn't care enough about me to have phoned my parents when I got kicked out, so she doesn't actually know what happened.

"Am I taking you or do you want to go with your mom, Babe?" Britt asked me and I felt a little panicked- I didn't like choosing between the two of them. Sensing that, she reached into my lap and took hold of my hand, squeezing it gently and she sent me an apologetic smile.

"We could both take you, if you'd like, San?" My mom asked and I couldn't keep a smile from appearing on my face. Maybe she has had more talks with Britt, or has just been educating herself in her own time, but she has gotten so much better at handling my needs (I still hate that term).

"Yeah, that'd be nice," I said and they both nodded. Honestly, I don't know who I prefer taking me. I mean, Brittany will always be my number one, but there is something about having my mom there that makes me feel protected in a different way. I used to hate feeling like a little kid, but this is the best kind of childhood- she gives me the independence that I never had, but she is still there. "Mami, can I stay at Britt's tonight, please?" I asked and she shook her head with a soft smile playing at her lips.

"Santana, you should know by now that you just need to tell me where you're staying- Pierce, Whitney and I all know that you'll be together," we all laughed a little and continued to talk about other things until we finished eating. "Oh San," my mom called when we were putting our plates away.

"Mhm," I hummed, grabbing my things.

"Your dad called again," this time, I noticed Britt tense- she even froze for a second.

"Thanks, Mami," I smiled and took Britt's hand. I think she thinks I didn't see it, but I know she's scared. Ever since that phone call, my dad has been trying to get in contact with me, but I didn't want to go through with anything until Britt seemed okay about it. I know that it may seem like I am putting my life on hold for her, but I strongly believe that she would never do anything to hurt me- if she is wary of me talking to him, there has to be a good reason.