Sectionals

Santana's POV:

Sectionals is today and I have to say I am actually really excited. Yesterday was tough with everything at school and then my dad- yeah, that was really difficult. I never really thought about how you would feel after being disowned, I always knew it was a possibility but I wouldn't let my mind go there, convincing myself that this was a phase and there was nothing to stop him from loving me.

Last night I questioned a lot, I wondered if he really ever loved me- was it me that he loved or an idea of me? Did my mom really accept me or was she just saying that because society tells a parent that you have to love your child with no exceptions. What will happen with Britt and I now? What does my mom really think of us being together? My parents always liked her so she might be ok but I thought that about my dad too.

Britt stayed over last night too, my mom insisted that we had to sleep separately- it's not like we could get pregnant. I guess that sleeping apart doesn't really matter if she is alright with us two. Britt insisted that I sleep on my bed and she would sleep on the floor, but at some point in the night I ended up down there with her. Even though she was asleep, I think she must have sensed me because her limbs instantly wrapped around me and rested in their usual places. Listening to the sound of her breathing, I finally managed to fall into the much-needed sleep that I didn't think I would get tonight.

I am obviously devastated, but when I think about it, I don't really miss him that much. We haven't been close since I was 7, something changed then, but I still to this day don't know what. It hurts that my own dad can't see past something as simple as me being in love with Britt, but at I still have my mom and B.

"Baby," I said, gently nudging her when I realised that we had to get ready for the performance. "Baby, we have get up or we'll be late. Come on, Britt." I leaned down and kissed her lips. The short kiss that I had anticipated quickly turned into a long make-out session.

"Not that I don't love this, and you, but if we don't wanna be late, we have to get ready," she mumbled against my lips after a couple of minutes.

"Well..." I exaggerated, "My mom has gone out to get her hair and nails done ready for Sectionals. Do you maybe want to get ready together?" I smirked, "Shower sex is always best with us," I mumbled below her ear, kissing gently, knowing that it turns her on. She bolted up and headed to the bathroom. I just sat there laughing while she moved around the room frantically.

"Santana," she said in a stern voice that made me stop laughing, "stop sitting there. Come here and get naked. You cannot leave me hanging like that!" I wanted to laugh at how frustrated she is, but knowing that I am just as turned on as her, I quickly followed her.

~~~~~

"San, come on! We have to be there in half an hour!" Britt shouted from downstairs while I was doing my make-up. We may have done a few more rounds than we had intended, but what can I say? We have to make up for lost time- as I have been extremely unstable for the last week, Britt wouldn't let us, so we haven't since the day before the wedding. For us, that is a long time.

"Okay Babe, I'm coming!" I shouted as I got up to leave my room. As I got to the door, she was already there and captured my lips in another kiss.

"Not anymore you're not," she joked, "now we have to go or we will be so late!" She sounded so stressed and I don't want to make it worse by laughing.

"I don't understand why we have to be there now, our performance isn't for five hours!" I complained but Britt just giggled.

"You still frustrated, Baby? I thought I did enough to satisfy you all day long, maybe we will just have to find an open janitors closet when we get there," she joked.