Mash-Off

Santana's POV:

Thinking of going to school today is kind of nerve-wracking. I mean, ever since we left the New Directions, we have still been working together on West Side Story. However, now that that is over, it's real- we are no longer a part of the Glee Club which has given us so much.

Don't get me wrong, I am really happy that we have more opportunities to showcase our talent rather than just singing back-up for Berry. Not to mention that we don't have to deal with Schuester's double-standards anymore. I just wish that we didn't have to betray them for this to happen.

The week of being in West Side Story was absolutely amazing, but now Emily has gone and we are back to reality.

"Morning, Baby," Britt whispered. I kind of spaced out, so I didn't realise that she was awake- I must have looked weird, just staring absently in her direction.

"Morning," I smiled and pressed my lips to hers gently.

"What time is it?"

"Early enough for us to take our time in the shower," I smirked, trying to seem innocent.

"Let's go then," she took my hand and we both tried to sit up at the same time. It's safe to say that it didn't work- we had to let go to be able to get off the bed. She walked around to my side of the room and re-joined our hands with a small laugh before pulling me into the bathroom and pushing me against the wall in the shower.

~~~~~

"So, we have our first official Troubletones meeting today, how do you feel?" I asked, trying not to make it seem like I was thinking about it too much. Britt knows me well- probably too well to fall for that- but I think that her mind is a little preoccupied by what we just did.

"Better than our first day last time," she shrugged. That is good, at least. When we first started in the New Directions, we were spies for Sue, and everyone hated us because we were still the people we used to be. She also didn't really sing- though I love her voice- and, at that point, dancing wasn't valued as much as singing. "What about you?"

"Same, I guess." For me, at the beginning, I only wanted to crush them to become head cheerleader. That meant that I was just hiding behind my bitchy exterior and I didn't care about anything. Now, however, I know how much I love to perform and I don't want to hate anything- no one in that group has really made me feel like shit, and I am trying to be a better person for Britt. "How much do you want to bet that Schuester is going to find some way to combine us?"

"Hm, 1,000 sweet lady kisses?" She suggested.

"Well, we're going to get them anyway-"

"No, if you're wrong, I withhold 1,000, what do you-"

"No! Not happening!" I interrupted. I would never put my sweet lady kisses on the line, even if I was completely sure I was right. She laughed at my reaction and pressed a soft kiss to the back of my hand- we were driving, so that was the best she could do until we stopped.

"Are you watching my speech today?" She asked when we pulled into our usual parking space.

"Is that even a question? Of course I'll be there," I told her with a smile. Today, all of the candidates for class president were to make a speech about what they would do for the school, should they get elected. Over the past week, Rachel also joined the race, so B was against her, Kurt and Rick the dick. I'm not worried, I can't be when I know her and what she is capable of, but I think she is. "You and I both know that you can do amazing things for this school, show them."

"I love you, San,"

"I love you too, B."

~~~~~

Broken- Brittanaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें