__

__

I stood outside of my house waiting for Marshall to pick me up, I wasn't answering any of his calls or texts for the whole weekend. In fact, I wasn't talking to anyone, it was just me my pillow, my books and my 'Friends'. Marshall's car appeared and one second later he was blaming me for not picking up the phone. 

" I need a hug," I pouted and he immediately wrapped his arms around my body and pulled me into his arms, I buried my face into his chest and he ran his fingers through the straps of my hair." what happened?"  he asked cubbing my face between his hands.

" Friday night, Chase had a party, and I-" I started nervously, " Vinnie kissed me," 

" Vinnie? the Vinnie we know? Hacker?" he asked in surprise.

"Yeah but he said- and I also think that it meant nothing, it was an unfortunate mistake not planned at all; I hate it, I hate it so much and I wish it didn't happen." I hissed throwing my backpack on the ground.

" Okay, it's seven-fifty, get in the car," he sighed picking up my bag for me. 

 "Now tell me exactly what happened before that kiss.  and why is it bothering you? ", he questioned as he fastened his seatbelt.

" first of all, I lost my diary..." I started telling him the story from the beginning... and he was really listening to me, he was giving me reactions and answers, To be honest, that's what I like about him.

___

" Look at the bright side of the story," Marshall spoke as we walked in the hallway. " What is the bright side of that story Marshal, tell me exactly which is the good part of this horrible thing that happened?" I said giving him a ridiculous glare.

"you got your first kiss, it wasn't with someone you're in love with or someone special to you but you had it, even if it didn't mean anything but it happened," he answered as he opened his locker. " is your diary still with him?" he questioned once more. I nodded my head with a huge sigh; " and for some reason, I think he's going to torture me before giving it back," 

" Want me to talk to him?"

" that's nice of you, but I'd like to fight my own battle," I nicely refused before pulling him for a hug... " All alright, I have geometry now, I'll catch up with you at biologic,"  He sighed as he started walking away. 

___

Chemistry was my first class, which unfortunately happened to be with Vinnie. Our teacher is so well-organized that he makes us sit next to each other based on the first letter of our last names. ...I believe you understand what I'm trying to say... Hudson... Hacker... yeah? good...