Chapter 4 - Determinant

Start from the beginning

"Hey, what happened princess", Mr. Gill asked worriedly.

"I won't be living with you from now onwards", she sobbed.

"I know princess I so wish that I can change this", a lone tear escaped from his wrinkled eye too.

"But trust me princess he will keep you happy", Mr. Gill said with a smile.

She didn't said anything further but just snuggled into her father's chest seeking for the warmth. To which, he kept his hand over her head.

"I know princess you will handle everything don't worry", he said as if understanding her inner turmoil.

"Princess don't let him know about you being my daughter as I told you before", Mr. Gill added.

"I won't dad", she nodded.

She pulled back and wiped her tears away as they heared a knock at the door. It was a make up artist.

"She should look alike the pride of shukla's", saying so Mr. Gill left not before pecking her head.

A few moments later.......

Sana stood in front of the dressing table looking at her own retreating figure.

All decked up in a beautiful red wedding lehanga with her hair tied into a beautiful low mid partition sleek bun and neck, ears adorning a khandani set of jewellery

All decked up in a beautiful red wedding lehanga with her hair tied into a beautiful low mid partition sleek bun and neck, ears adorning a khandani set of jewellery. She was looking at herself in the mirror trying to recognize whether she is happy, afraid, upset or what?

Her chain of thoughts broke as she heared a knock at the door she looked up to found a lady standing there in her mid fifty's adorning a silk story who's aura speaks loyalty but her face held such an genuine smile that warmed her very heart. So, she returned the smile too.

"Namaste aunty ji aap", she greeted first while folding her hands and then asked.

"Namaste beta hum Sidharth ki mom hai", Reeta ji smiled.

"M. Mein Shehnaaz", she said awkwardly.

How weird is that sounds, she is meeting her mother in law after getting ready as an bride, her father in law, she doesn't even know about him and she even don't know who else there in his family exist. How many people are more there, with whom she will be sharing relations.

But how weird do that sounds, it's her destiny which she has chosen herself and she knew she has just one aim to achieve that is to hurt the men to whom she is getting married to, her very own soon to be husband while considering the fact that she may not hurt anyone else than him in the attempt and not to melt as well.

"I don't know beta how can I thank you about what you are doing for us", Rita ji said greatfully.

"Zyada kuj ni bas dhum tana na na vali typical mother in law na banna baas", Sana said dramatically making Rita ji go aww.

She hugged Sana lovingly and put a black dot around her ear to protect her from the evil eyes. Rita ji's experienced eyes were enough to recognize the diamond they have found for her child.

___________________

On the other hand, Sidharth was standing in front of the mirror.

He was grinning like an toddler who just got his unexpected favourite candy to eat

He was grinning like an toddler who just got his unexpected favourite candy to eat. The people around him couldn't believe their eyes as THE SIDHANT Shukla was smiling, the one who's face doesn't showed any other emotion than temper was grinning. This seems to be something really big. But, all of them were happy for their boss. It seems to be ages that they have saw her smile.

And why not after all he is getting married to the love of his life, she was younger at that time to address their bond as, "Friends". But he was mature enough to recognize his own feelings that he was madly in love with the girl who is actually seven years younger than him.

His chain of thoughts broke as he heared a knock at the door and looked up to found Ashok ji standing there with beads of tears in his eyes.

"Unmm vo muhurat ka time horaha hai pandit ji niche bula rahe hai", Ashok ji said not knowing what else to say.

"Dad", he called and hugged him.

"Make this work beta marriage is a lifetime", Ashok ji said.

"I will give my best to this with all that I have dad I promise", he said with determination.

"I wish the same bacha come let's go downstairs", Ashok ji said to which he nodded.

Ashok ji bring him down and he sat down at the pavilion. Pandit ji began with the vidhi. He was getting impatient with the each passing second his heart beat was accelerating as if his heart will going to come out of his chest. It was a few moments later when pandit ji finally uttered those words which he was dying to hear.

"Vadhu ko bulaiye"

So, finally it's the time to reveal the original tittle and cover of the story.

With Love Pre✨✨✨

With Love
Pre✨✨✨