He laughed and rested his forehead against mine, his hands still on my waist. “You're adorable.” he grinned.

“You too.” I smiled before kissing his lips.

He kissed me back, his lips tasting the same. I smiled under the kiss and placed my hands on his shoulders. We pulled back the same time the elevator doors opened. Harry turned his head and quickly swung in his spot, his hands pushing me behind him. I peered from his shoulder, seeing a guy standing outside, giving me and Harry weird looks.

Shit. My tank top has been ripped open. Harry cleared his throat as the guy kept staring at me. My cheeks blushed and a nervous smile appeared on my lips.

“Hey! Your eyes here.” Harry demanded.

The guy looked at him with wide eyes. Harry's muscles tensed on his arms and I saw a vain bulding out beneath his skin on his neck. He was clenching his jaw, wich meant he was angry.

“Forget you saw us once we leave.” he compelled him and grabbed my hand before taking me out of the elevator.

I couldn't help but giggle as he cursed under his breath while leading me to the suite. He turned his head to give me a weird look once he heard my giggles.

“What's so funny?” he asked, stepping into the room.

I entered the suite and closed the door behind me before leaning my back against it. I looked at him and he was staring at my breasts. I crossed my arms over my chest, blocking his view. He chuckled and looked up at me.

“I find you really funny when you're jealous.” I replied.

“I find you really sexy standing there with your tee ripped open.”

I blushed and he smirked.

“Harry,” I groaned, rolling my eyes.

“Rebecca.” he mocked.

I rolled my eyes again and walked over to the closet to take out another tee. As I searched through the clothes only in my bra and sweats, I could feel Harry's eyes on me. I wanted to tell him that if he keeps on doing that to me, he better fuck me soon because I'm sick of the teasing.

“Stop staring at me like that,” I muttered and grabbed a black tee with yellow letters saying 'wearing the world'.

“I don't want to stop,” he said simply.

I turned to look at him. “I do.” I shot, pulling the tee over my head. “You only stare and not act.” I murmured.

“Oh so you want me to act?” he chuckled, walking towards me.

“Yes.” I sighed, my heart skipping beats as he got closer.

“Okay then,” he said as he approached me, taking my face in his hands and pressing roughly his lips against mine.

I gasped in his mouth, my heart racing. He pushed me back, making me collide with the wall. I responded to the kiss and took fistfuls of his tee. Our lips moved in sync and heat was sent down to my toes.

“Don't test me, Rebecca,” he mumbled against my lips. “You have no idea what I can do.” he said and pulled away.

I breathed heavily as I stared at him with a small frown, trying to catch my breath after his sudden kiss. You're still a virgin. Of course I am; Harry wouldn't take it any further.

“You're so..confusing sometimes.” I murmured, staring at him with narrowed eyes.

“Thank you. Same goes for you.” he said and turned around, heading to the bed.

I sighed and followed him before crawling under the sheets. My stomach was suddenly clenched with anxiety about tomorrow. One day. It's the last day. I'm scared, hell I'm frightened. I have no idea what's gonna happen. I know I'm ready to fight, but I'm just not ready to face the truth. The truth that the demon keeps threatening he will throw at me and hurt me like he never did before.

Truth hurts; everybody knows that.

But what if the truth helps me see things differently? It will surely bring some light in the darkness, but will it change the way I think or feel about Harry?

All I can do, is pray and hope nothing's gonna hurt Harry. I don't want him to be in danger. I know he's the target, so saving Harry is the only thing that matters to me.

No Point of View:

He walked in a slow pace, the complete darkness bringing him terrible memories of pure pain and loud screams, making him shiver. He remembered the way he was tortured, the way it hurt when he was tortured.

He took a deep breath, focusing on the way it shined to wherever he stepped. He liked that he had the ability to bring light and harmony in the darkness. He liked that he could soothe the other souls' pain, but he couldn't do anything else than that.

“Help..” a voice whispered and he gritted his teeth, trying to ignore the sadness and pity he felt for them. Be strong, you can do this, he thought.

“Please..” another voice whispered. He fisted his palms, determined to keep his shield on. He couldn't give in so easily.

“Well, well, well. Here you are again. Are you lost, buddy?” the demon appeared, causing him to come to a halt.

“Cut the shit. I'm here to tell you something.” Zayn spat.

“Let me guess, I should stop haunting Rebecca?” the demon mocked.

“Yes. And I have a message for you.”

“Ah, another threat that it's supposed to scare me?” the demon cackled.

Zayn clenched his jaw. “It's from Louis.”

The demon's smirk dissapeared, a serious expression appearing. “What did he say?” he asked lowly.

It was Zayn's turn to smirk. “He said you're fooling yourself by thinking you will win. He knows your weak spot and he's not afraid to hit you right there.”

The demon glared daggers at Zayn, anger turning to fury. “You're lying. Louis is far away from your little heaven.” he said though clenched teeth.

“Oh really?” Zayn mocked, tilting his head to the side, enjoying seeing the demon so pissed off. “Then I bet you won't have a problem if he suddenly appears and crash you into pieces.”

“You messed with the wrong demon, Zayn. You and that little bitch are gonna pay—everyone that she ever loved will pay!” the demon his shouted.

“You won't lay a finger on Rebecca or any of her friends!” Zayn yelled back.

“I will kill them all and you're gonna be there and watch me do it!” the demon hissed, pointing at Zayn. Something twisted in Zayn's stomach at those words. ”Don't challenge me, Zayn. You have no idea of what I'm capable of.”

“You won't have the time to do anything.” Zayn said coldly.

“She won't have time to say goodbye to anyone. It's the last day she's seeing the light, Zayn.” the demon said and dissapeared.

Zayn raised a brow. “I won't allow that to happen.” he muttered and left from the darkness.

_______________________________________

A/N: Last day! I'm SO excited!! :D

Vote and comment please!!! Thanks for everything!! Love you all xoxo