Chapter Four

Pregnant scam 4
A/N- Warning this chapter contains mature theme that may be uncomfortable to some readers.

"Oh shit! I'm so sorry Justin, I didn't see you standing there." Which was kinda creepy how he has snuck up on me and I hadn't realized.
     He wiped at his red shirt and laughed. His breathe smelled of beer which made me want to gag. "No problem Jules." He looked up at me his blue eyes sparkling, "That is what people call you right?"
     "Actually it's Julia." I corrected him. I only let people close to me call me Juls.
    His eyes traveled my body making me slightly uncomfortable. Everybody at Harrison knew Justin. He was a popular guy at school, he was on the basketball team and track team. Besides that he was every girls perfect version of their Ken Barbie doll with his blond hair blue eyes. He towered a head over me though that didn't surprise me; with me barely being 5'4'' most guys towered over me. Justin muscular body could clearly be seen from his red shirt and brown shorts. At the moment he pulled his wet red shirt over his head and tossed it on the counter. His hard six pack abs showing every curve.
      I looked away focusing my eyes on anything than Justin's shirtless body.
      He grinned down at me moving closer to me till I could feel his body heat from where he stood, "Do you find me distracting?"
     I rolled my eyes, "Did you just use a quote from Mockingjay?" I asked thinking of the teen hit drama movie that came out last year.
     He brushed his fingers on my arm and I jerked away like I just touched a hot stove. "Does that attract you?" He murmured inches from my face.
     I pushed him back, "Put your shirt back on, Justin." As I pushed him away he snatched my wrist holding onto it.
    Then he looked outside at people in the swimming pool and grinned back at me, "Come swimming with me." He said still holding onto my wrist.
      I shook my head, "No I didn't bring a swimming suit." I tried pulling my hand away but he held on with a death grip.
    "That's okay neither do I, we can strip." He insisted and started pulling me towards the sliding glass doors that led outside.
     "No that's okay Justin, I don't feel like swimming." I pulled backwards but he was stronger and kept pulling me forwards.
   "Come on! It'll be epic."
    "No! I said NO!" By now I was screaming at him  trying desperately to wriggle my wrist out of his grip.
      "SHE SAID NO JUSTIN!!" Anthony roared coming between me and Justin he grabbed Justin's wrist squeezing hard forcing him to let go of my wrist.
       Free of Justin I rubbed my wrist where he had held on too tight. Then seeing Anthony's face red with anger I touched his shoulder, "Hey I'm okay."
       Justin laughed, "Yeah man she's okay, we were just going to have some fun."
     Anthony pinned Justin to the sliding door and held him there. His eyes dark and glaring. "It's not fun when the person told you no! Can't take a girl rejecting you can you, then maybe you should try not being such a dick!" Anthony let go of Justin and he fell to the floor. Anthony took my arm and started leading me away.
    Justin stood up and glared at Anthony's back, "At least I'm not fooling my sister by screwing it with her best friend!" He shoot back.
   Before I knew what was happening Anthony turned around and slugged Justin in the stomach causing him to fall over.
   "Fight! Fight! Fight!" Teens around us started chanting.
     I pushed my way through them and saw Anthony on top of Justin beating the shit out of him. Frantically I grabbed Anthony's shoulder pulling him back I stepped in front of him to see that Justin had threw a punch at Anthony's nose which was starting to bleed. "Stop! Come with me." I demanded and taking his hand I led him away from the Justin who still laid on the grown and the teens who groaned realizing the fight was over. 
       I took Anthony upstairs and opened up a door thinking it was the bathroom to see a couple halfway naked having sex on a bed.
       "Hey! Knock!" They yelled.
      "Opps! I'm so sorry." I quickly closed the door.
        Anthony chuckled in amusement.
     I glared back at him, "Why am I even searching for the bathroom, you know this place like the back of your head."
      He grinned, "I know I was just having so much fun seeing you trying to find it."
     I rolled my eyes, "Shut up and take me to the bathroom."
     He walked down the hallway a ways and opened up a door that led to a half bathroom. He leaned on the edge of the door frame his nose dripping blood. "You know if we go in here together people are going to think we made out." He flashed me a smile.
     "Let them think what they want, we need to stop your bleeding." I led him into the tiny bathroom and we closed the door.
     Anthony sat on the toilet seat while I found a wash cloth and got it wet. I wiped his nose gently clearing the blood away.
     He grimaced, "Aggh it hurts!"
      "Oh you big baby it's not even broken! Plus it's your own stupid fault for getting in a fight with him!"
        "You heard what he said about us right?"
        "Yes, but who cares. Lots of girls at school ask me if we're a couple all the time. It comes with us being close friends. Just don't take what they say so personal." I dabbed at some blood.
      "Well I take it personal. Besides Justin is a player and a jerk he shouldn't have been forcing you to go swimming with him."
      "Speaking of him, I had it all under control I didn't need you to jump in and save me."
      Anthony laughed sarcastically, "Oh yeah you totally had it under control with him holding your wrist and pulling you. If I didn't step in who knows what could have happened to you."
     I stood up and threw the wet bloody wash cloth at him, "Fine if you're going to be that way you can finish cleaning yourself up." I marched out of the bathroom slamming the door behind me.
     Anthony ran after me grabbing my arm to stop me. "Julia stop!"
     I pulled my arm away from him and glared up at him, for once I wished he wasn't so tall. He made me feel short, "I don't need you coming to my rescue like I'm  some damsel in distress. I can take care of myself."
     "When it's a jackass like Justin I do!"
     "But it wasn't your fight to fight!" I argued.
     "He made it my fight!"
     I threw my hands up frustrated, "Ug! You don't get it!" I stomped over to the balcony and placing my hands in the cold railing I leaned down and looked at the couples dancing. Anthony came and stood beside me his elbow touching mine as he rested his hands on the railing. Looking down at the dance floor I spoke, "If I can't stand up to a jerk like Justin, how am I suppose to stand up to the next guy that tries to take advantage of me? I need to stand up for myself, because you're not always going to be around to save me and a guy needs to understand when I say no, I mean no. I'm not going to let a guy walk all over me without a fight." I whispered.
     Anthony nodded, "You're right, I'm sorry I stepped in, you can fight your own battles." He grinned, "You're a bad ass."
     I laughed, "You better believe I'm a bad ass." I grinned up at him, "But thanks for saving me anyways. You're truly a good friend."
       "So are we good then?" His brown eyes question searching mine.
       I smiled and nodded. He took my hand and pulled me close and we gave each other a bro hug. "Now let's finish getting you cleaned up." After I helped Anthony get the rest of the blood off of his nose and put a bandage on his nose I went to find Lexi.
      She was in her bra and underwear drenching wet from head to toe.
       I laughed and held a towel up for her to wrap herself in, "I leave you for an hour and you go swimming in your bra and underwear, how much have you drank?"
     She giggled as I wrapped the towel around her, "Where have you been??" Her voice slurred, "I was dancing with..... You know I don't even know his name." She laughed.
      I shook my head, keeping my arm around her to help her walk, "Let's get you hope bestie."
     She staggered and leaned against me as we walked, "Hey has that tree always been there?" She said pointing at a basketball hoop.
      I couldn't help it I laughed, "Oh Lexi, what would you do without me! Sweetie that's a basketball hoop. Where are your keys? I'm driving."
      She frowned, "Really? It looks like a tree."
     Seeing Anthony standing by the stairs with his friends I waved him down.
     He grinned seeing Lexi tipsy, "How much has she drank tonight?"
    "Ugh I have no clue, I left her dancing with some Senior and I came back after fixing your nose and she's been swimming in her bra and underwear." I held her clothes up in my free hand, "I have her clothes I just need to get her to her car."
      He chuckled and scooped his sister up in his arms. We found her car a few streets away and he carefully sat her in the passenger seat while I climbed in the driver's seat. He leaned down, "You're going to be okay getting home?"
     Fixing the review mirror so I could see out the back I nodded, "Yeah, I'm spending the night with you guys."
      "Cool. I'll see you back at the house soon, I promise Eugene I'll stay till everyone leaves and help him move the furniture back and clean up some." He closed the passenger door and watched me pull away.
      Once I got back to the Baez' home I managed to get Lexi upstairs and into her bed. I didn't want to wake her mother up because I knew Wanda didn't like it when Lexi drank. Kicking off my silver heels I climbed in beside Lexi and drifted off to sleep.